Noah Clarke

Parent, Child Controversy 5

The next morning Noah wakes up in the hospital. The first thing he sees as he opens his eyes is his parents sitting at the edge of the bed. “Oh Noah, what did you get yourself into?” she asks. “Are you ok?” she continues. “I’m fine, it’s just my head is killing me and I have no energy what so ever.” Noah replies.

Then a sudden thought struck Noah. “Where is Nicholas!?” Noah yelled out. Then the doctor came in. He had brown hair tied back in a tight pony tail and had green eyes. Then Noah jumped off the bed, ran up to the doctor, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him inward as he said angrily “Where…is…Nicholas!?” Then his father got up and pulled Noah away from the doctor. “Noah calm down!” his father yelled. “I’m afraid that…” the doctor started. “That what!?” And then Noah remembered about the night before.

Nicholas helplessly lying on the ground with cuts and bruises all over his body. He remembered the 6 guys who took them into the forest and raped them both, apparently. “No!” Noah yelled as he fell on his knees. Tears welled up on his eyes and fell down his face. Millions of little drops of sadness and sorrow. “No!” he yelled again. “Not another poor soul taken away from me!” Noah continued as he rose. “Where is his body?” Noah demanded. “Let me see him now!” he yelled. “Give me my Nicholas back!” he demanded again.

“Noah; is there something you would like to tell your father” Noah’s mother asked sarcastically. “Yes, dad; I loved Nicholas” Noah said angrily. “In what…” his father started but then Noah cut in. “I’m gay, father!” “ Wh-when did this all happen?” Noah’s father asked. “How did this…? This has to be some kind of mistake” he continued. “No father, there is no mistake” Noah said cockily. “People can be gay, and I just happened to be one of them” he continued.

“Noah I am sorry to say this but; when you get home, pack your bags and get out” Noah’s father suggested strongly. “That’s it?” Noah asked. “Just get out?”He inserted. “Sir I am also sorry to say” the doctor said to Noah’s father. “That your son has been raped” the doctor added. “That’s great, let’s go Sally” Noah’s father added coldly. Noah’s mother stood in shock, even as her husband pulled her out of the room; she kept staring back at the door were her raped son stood alone.

“Do you have someone to stay with?” the doctor asked sympathetically. “Someone we can call to come pick you up?” Noah thought for a second and then answered. “I guess I do” he said. An hour later; Noah was in the back seat of a silver Pathfinder, owned by none other than his uncle. “Noah are you ok?” his uncle jerry asked. “You seem down; now are ya gonna tell me what all of this is about?” he asked desperately.

“Ok Uncle Jerry” Noah admittedly answered. “I’m gonna give it to you straight” he added. “But please understand, and don’t tell anyone” he said. “Ok?” he finished. “Ok buddy, tell me what’s going on” he said sympathetically. “I am gay Uncle Jerr” Noah admitted. “Ok that’s a good start” Uncle Jerry added with a smile. “Well, me and my boyfriend were basically kidnapped and gangbanged in a forest” he added quickly. “What?” Uncle Jerry asked shocked.

“And?” Uncle Jerry added. “I obviously got badly hurt, and…” Noah stopped trying not to burst out in tears. “And what buddy?” Uncle Jerry asked. “You know you can tell me anything” he added sympathetically. “Don’t matter if you cry” he finished. “He…”Noah started. “He didn’t make it” Noah said bursting into a loud yelping cry of sadness. “Oh my dear lord” Uncle Jerry whispered. “And my best friend died in a car accident the day before…” Noah added weeping.

Uncle Jerry put an arm around Noah’s shoulder and softly added “You still got me” Then they arrived at Uncle Jerry’s house. Cousin London and Cousin Leonardo were waiting outside with their dog Floppy flapping his tail right next to them. London was a cheerful little girl about 3 years old with long blond hair and blue eyes.

Leonardo was a handsome guy with black hair and blue eyes also. Noah has always had a crush on him. When Noah got out of the car, Floppy was the first to greet him; jumping up and licking Noah’s face clean. Then came London jumping up on Noah and kissing him half to death. Then came Leonardo roughly hugging Noah and shaking his hand right after. “Long time no see” Leonardo said happily.
“Yeah, I guess you could say that” Noah said shyly. “You have; changed” Leonardo added accenting the word changed in a very flirtatious way. Noah had dinner with the family of three; well four you could say including Floppy. Then Uncle Jerry took London to go get Noah’s clothes while Noah and Leonardo stayed alone in the house. Noah went to bed early and shortly Leonardo entered the room. “Hey cuz” he said softly. Noah sat up gasping in fear.

“Hey hey there cuz are you ok?” Leonardo asked softly. “Yeah, just had a nightmare” Noah said. “Oh, uhm cuz?” Leonardo waited for a response. “Yeah” Noah replied. “Can I try something?” Leonardo asked shyly. “Uhm, it depends on what it…” but before Noah could finish, Leonardo leaned in and passed his fingers through Noah’s hair. “I hope making out doesn’t put anything between us but, you know I’ve always liked you” Leonardo added almost whispering. Noah was shocked that he was now kissing his cousin that he’d wanted to kiss forever…yet, he’s had so much happen to him in so little time that; he wasn’t really feeling it. Noah laid back with Leonardo still kissing him so they both laid on the bed. Then Leonardo started to take off his shirt.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Noah asked. “I thought…” Leonardo started. “No!” Noah said loudly. “Who do you think I am some kind of man whore” Noah said as he walked out of the room with anger. “I’m sorry!” Leonardo said, feeling very stupid. “I didn’t mean to…” but Noah cut in again. “Cut the crap, I know what you want and you are not getting it” Noah yelled. “You would be ashamed if you knew all that I’ve been through!” And just like that Noah left the house.

He didn’t know where he was going, but he just kept walking. Two hours had passed and Noah was exhausted when he saw a bench. He then ran to it and quickly sat down on it, relieved. He then laid down and fell asleep.