The Torn Black Parade

Wierdos

Matt's POV

-The Next Day-

"Fuckin' heavy ass chair", I cursed as I attempted for the hundredth time to move the old brown corduroy sofa against the wall. "Hey Dude want help?", I heard a familar voice call from the door. "Sure go 'head Gerard, you get that side." I said while pointing to the opposite side of the couch. I could hear his footsteps heading toward the sofa when I heard a similar but younger voice started talking from behind me, "Can I help? Please Gee! I wanna help!! Pleeeaaasse!!!"

I turned around and saw a guy that seemed to be in about his last year of highschool. Pssh, I thought, Sure doesn't act like it. "God bro, chillax!" Gerard said the hyper-active dude. Sooo I take it that's Mikey then..

"Oh don't worry, it's okay I don't need ANY help carrying my guitar AND the mics AND the amps AND your damn SODA!! *Ahem* Gerard!!!" Said an annoyed voice from the strairs. I turned around to see a guy who had a tan-ish skin tone and an afro on his head. Mr.Hair-On-Fire.

"My soda!!!!", Gerard shouted as he practically tackled afro-man for it, "Mmm thanks Ray!" Ray staggered to the couch and dropped all the stuff onto it, including himself, "Yeah whatever you say Gerard.."

I made a mental note afro-man's name is Ray.

"So I guess we'll leave the couch there?" I asked staring at the exausted Ray and the rest of the junk of the couch. "Eh, sure why not right?" Gerard said as he looked up and smiled, "Less work for us right?"

I stared at him for a second, remembering the smile that used to make my heart just soar. Wait... Did my stomach just do a flip? My thoughts of returning emotions toward Gerard were interupted by Ray. Again.

"WORK?!?! Pssh! Gerard you;ve never worked a real job a day in your entire LIFE!" Ray lectured Gerard while his hands moved with his words. "Oh stop your PMSing." Gerard's remark got Ray to stop talking and his eyes to slightly widen, though his come back took less then a second. He looked at Mikey, "And that just came out of the mouth of your big sister Gee-na!"

Mikey burst into a fit of laughter as Gerard pounced. "GERARD GET YOUR ASS OFF OF ME!!" Ray's muffled scream called from under Gerard who was now on top of Ray crushing him.

I had one thing to say to them.
"Wierdos."
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so here's the new chapter!!
Comments are great =]