The Torn Black Parade

The End

Gerard's POV

I can't, I can't keep awake... I couldn't hold myself any longer, I felt it sweep over my body and fell into a disturbed sleep.......

Make The End of It! Gerard, end this forgotten fucking life of yours!

"Shut the FUCK Up!!!!", I shouted at myself. I was shaking, I wanted so much for frankie, to be back, curled in my arms. Feeling his warm breath on my neck...

If you think about him you'll never get passed this!

"I don't want to get freakin passed this!! I want him!", I was yelling at myself. Shaking more violently with each shout. "Frank...", I couldn't hold it in, I finally let each dreadful tear fall from the hazel eyes, I now hate so much, "Frank, Please.. Come Back..."

Frank's POV (in the dream/ flashback kind of thing)

God, that fuckin jerk. Doesn't he know I love him already!

Maybe he doesn't..

"Yes, he fucking does. I've told so many times and he just shook each and every one of them off like a crapy joke I had told him.", I mumbled to myself silently. I hated being this mad at him.. He was the only one I ever truely loved, but he just didn't understand that I guess.. Maybe he never did?

[flashback]

"Frank..? Frank, why are you so mad at me?" Gerard said, a confused look in his eyes.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!", I shouted, louder than I ment to..

"Frank..... I.. I don't know what you're talking about...", he said, his voice starting to shake.

"I saw you and Bert, Gee. I saw You. Both of you.", I said so low I'm surprised he heard it, my eyes clamped tight as I said it. Tryng not to remember what I had seen..

"Frank.. Frank? Frankie, please look at me..", he said his voice was still shaking, and when I finally opened my eyes, he was right in front of me his eyes.. hazel, so perfect.. staring into mine, his right hand on my shoulder, and I noticed he was shaking himself.

"What", I said so coldly even I could feel the bitterness.

"He's the one who kissed me Frank! I never would have done that to you.. not after...", he stopped.

"NOT AFTER THE FUCKING LAST TIME YOU DID!", I yelled, I took my arm and shot out at his hand that was on my shoulder. He stepped backwards.

"Frank.. I...I..", he studered.

"You what", I asked, no emotion in my voice. He just stood there staring at the floor. His right arm on his other, still shaking. "Thats what I thought.", I said, and headed toward the door, almost hoping he would grab me and beg me to stay.. but he didn't..

He didn't