The Torn Black Parade

This Is How I Disappear

Frank's POV

He didn't move. His chest just slowly breathed up then down. I stood there for a minute that felt like a million, and more. I felt more tears fall, and I saw the tear that had fallen from my eyes onto his cheek. I sighed and gently brushed away the tear of my own. I hated myself for hopeing for something I knew wasn't gonna happen.

He wasn't gonna wake, He never will...

I cried even harder, sobbing loudly.

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard....

He still had the bandages on his wrists, the dried blood still there. I grabbed his hand and stroked it, I wanted so hard to know why he did this. To know why my best friend, the one person i had loved so much would try to kill himself....

I could feel it each day, myself dying slowly, Oh so slowly watching him lay there. I finally got the strength to get up, to leave him here, alone, for another night. I was just about to let go of his hand, when I felt something hold me back. A grasp tightened around my hand,

"Frankie don't leave me.."

I looked at him, his eyes barely open. "Gee..?", I said softly, not believing what I was seeing. I took a few steps closer to him. He looked up at me, tears forming in the beautiful eyes of his. And at that moment I didn't care for anything else in the world but him. I didn't care about why he did this to himself, or why we were here, all I cared was he was with me once again.

"Without out you is how I disappear.." he whispered quietly.

"Gee, I love you too much to leave you", I said to him, and sat down on the bed. I brought my hand up to his cheek, brushing away the fallen tears.

"Frank, I'm-" he was cut off, the door to the room opened.

"Sir, It's ten minutes after 11, you've had enough time-", she stopped talking when she saw Gerard's eyes were open. She then ran out of the room, I heard her say something to the other nurses in the hallway. Three more nurses came into the room pushing me outside.

"Frank!", he shouted. I tried to get back in the room, but one of the nurses pushed me back out into the hall and closed his door. "I'm sorry you'll have to leave, Now", she said in a stern voice. "No, I'm not leaving him", I said looking her straight in the eyes.

After about a minute of standing there, she told me if I wanted to stay I would have to wait in the room down the hall. She turned and opened the door to his room, I could see him in there. He was struggling with the nurses, "I'm Fine! I don't need any fucking restraints on me!" "Please, Mr.Way, We need to keep them on until tomorrow" "NO!", he started to shout, but stopped when he saw me in the hall. His eyes were pleading for me to stay. The same nurse that told me to leave saw me too, but she wasn't happy about it at all. She walked up to the door, glared at me, and shut the door.

I didn't care what she thought about us, If she was a homophobe, or if she was just doing her job. All I cared was that my Gerard was safe...

[A/N: Thanks to you guys for subscribing! It means alot! ^^ Comments = morree updates and less cliff hangers ~maybe = ) xoxo Kate]