The Torn Black Parade

The Sharpest Lives

Gerard's POV

I felt tears growing in my eyes, I looked down away from Frank.

"Without you, is how I disappear..", I said quietly, almost whispering the words to myself.

"Gee... I love you too much to leave you", he said sitting down facing me on the bed. He brought his hand up to my cheek, gently brushing away the tears falling down my cheeks. "Frank.. I'm-", I started to say, but some nurse walked into the room.

"Sir, It's ten minutes past 11, you've had enough time to-", she stopped. Her eye were staring straight into mine. She ran right out the door, and then about three more nurses followed her back in. Frank was still on the bed, his hand still caressing my cheek. They gave him a look, a bad look and pushed Frankie out the door, why??

"Frank! Frank!", I shouted, I felt myself tensing up. The nurses all around my bed. I tried to get up but they were holding me down, strapping these things on me. "I'm Fine!! I don't need any Fucking restraints!!!", I shouted. I needed Frank. The nurse to my right looked at me like I was at some Catholic School and she was a nun, I felt her grip tighten on my arm. Hell It hurt.

"Please.. Mr.Way. We have to keep them on until tomorrow", she glared at me. "NO!!", I started to shout again, but I saw him. Frank was standing in the doorway, another nurse walking back into the room. I stopped fussing with the nurses and looked at him, hoping, God willingly that he'd stay.

I looked straight into his eyes, begging for him to stay to stay. Then that nurse, the one who just walked in, saw him. She put down whatever she was tinkering with and walked over to the door and slammed it in his face. Fuck whats with these people! They shut out my Frankie, my Frankie! I glared at the nurse. She had thus weird blank look one her face. She picked up the thing she was tinkering with again.

Fuck. A needle. The tip of it, so sharp..

I stared at it. Not moving, somehow hoping if I calmed done she wouldn't use it. I felt my heart suddenly beat ten times faster than normal.

Fuck.

She walked closer. "no", I said quietly, too quietly. "NO!", I shouted. They all stopped and looked at me. "Please.. I'll let the restraints stay on, but please.. no needles...", I pleaded hoping for some kind of kind response. I looked down, at the nurse working on the restraint on my left foot. I hadn't noticed her, she was quite pretty, but just too quiet. I nudged my foot, She looked up at me, I saw kindness in the nurse's eyes. "please..", I begged. She sighed, she whispered something, to the nurse with the needle in her hands. The nurse with the cursed device in her hands, looked down slightly deleted. She walked in the hall, gesturing her hand. The rest of the nurses followed.

"Thank you...", I sighed.