The Torn Black Parade

Welcome to the Black Parade

Frank's POV

I stood in the hall, but just far enough that the nurses wouldn't see me, but I could still see Gerard's room. I had been waiting here for about 25 minutes. Then all of a sudden all the nurses come shifting out of the room, two of them walking toward me. The one who had glared at me and told me to wait here and a younger kinder looking nurse. They stood right in front of me, looking down because I had been sitting on the floor, I slowly got up trying to find my balance, but not finding it and falling into the homophobe. My face falling right into her..umm..chest...

I heard the younger nurse giggle quietly. When I finally got on my feet my cheeks were burning, and she just glared at me.. again. "Umm.. Sorry...", I mumbled. Ugh! I'm such an idiot! She just turned to face the other nurse. "Jamila can you please get him situated in the waiting room. We can not have people like him sitting here in the halls", she glared at me while she said the word him. Anger shot through me. "You know, if I wouldn't be sitting here if you just let me stay in Gerard's room!", I snapped. She, for the hundredth time, glared at me. Then the other nurse, Jamila, whispered something to the grouch with pleading eyes. The grouch replied, "Jamila if YOU want responsibility for such a.. a Delinquent! Then you can have him!" With that she stormed down the hall.

"Umm.. so my name is Jamila..", she said with a small quiet voice. "Hey, I..I'm Frank", I stuttered. Being here alone with her made me realize how beautiful she actually looked. Wait! Mental slap. Frank remember why you're here, the person you love tried to commit suicide and he's in a room 13 feet from here. "Umm so can I please just stay in Gerard's room?", I asked sheepishly, I felt so stupid next to her, and I felt my palms starting to sweat. "Yeah, don't worry I'll keep Nesthead out of your room don't worry", she said smiling at me sweetly. I had to fight the urge to kiss her! What the fuck is happening to me?!

She lead me to Gerard's room, she opened the door to show my baby sleeping. Remember that Frank, my inner conscious said, your baby. I felt guilt pile on me. She closed the door to the room quietly. I knelt by the side of his bed, tears streaming down my face again. "I love you Gee, no matter what", I whisperer to his sleeping body.He turned in bed.

"Frankie, no, no please, don't leave me, frank please", he mumbled in his sleep. I slipped out of my shirt and crawled into the hospital bed with him, I undid the back of his horrid gown and threw it on the chair. I pulled up the white thin blanket and covered up both of us. I wrapped my right arm around him and pulled him tight snuggling up to him. I felt his warm skin against mine. I kissed the back of his neck, "I'm sorry for all the shit I've put you through Gee. I 'm sorry for it all. I 'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I just wish you could forgive me..", I whispered. "I forgive you babe", he whispered back.

I hugged him tighter, never wanting to let him go, "I won't ever leave you Gee, because do or die, you'll never make me because the world will never take my heart. Go and try, you'll never break me. We want it all, and I've got it all"

[A/N: Sorry for the wait guys! Once I put something to the side it takes me forever to get back to it! But there you are, oh and Happy Halloween! <333 =]