If MCR Discovered Quizilla O.o

If MCR Discovered Mibba O.o

*Frank is on the computer, looking at random websites and checking his email, when he sees he has a message from a friend in New York. He clicks it and sees his friend sent him a link to this website called Quizilla.com. Frank-being the curious person he is-starts looking up things to do with MCR on the new website, and he clicks on a random story. As soon as he began reading, he let out a LOUD high-pitched scream. Gerard, Ray, Bob and Mikey all come running into the room.*
Mikey: Franklin, what the hell are you screaming about now?
Frank: *turns to Mikey, glaring* First of all, DO NOT call me 'Franklin' if you want your genitalia to stay as it is right now. Secondly, I'm screaming because I just found this weird-ass website...
*The guys all exchange creeped out glances*
Gerard: Uh...Frankie, please don't tell me you were looking at another Italian porn website again...those things are gonna make you start looking at Jamia in a different light....
Frank: *sticks his tongue out at Gerard* NO...I actually wasn't...this time...I found this website called Quizilla.com, and I just clicked on this story that this crazy fan girl wrote...Dudes, the people on here must be involved in some sort of 'drug ring' or something, because their minds are all screwed up.
*The guys all gather around the computer to see what Frank was talking about*
Ray: *staring at the screen and reading the story that was scaring the living shit out of poor Frankie* I don't see what's so ba-WOAH, INCEST MUCH!! *FYI-the story was aWaycest story...uhm...*
Mikey: *sees what Ray was reading* EW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON?! I would NEVER stick my hand there, that belongs to Lyn-Z...
Ray, Bob and Frank: *all hysterically laughing*
Bob: *still laughing really hard* H-hey Gee, did you get up to the part where you and Mikey have sex?!
*All falls silent*
Gerard: *really creeped out, even more creeped out then Frank* Uhm...
Frank: *didn't hear what Bob had said and deep into thought* Hm...I wonder if there's any Bob and Ray love stories on here...
*Ray and Bob exchange worried glances and then stare at Frank with wide eyes*
Frank: *notices their funny looks* Uhh..why am I being stared at as if I am some weird alien speciman?
Mikey: Hm..maybe 'cause you are...But anyway, just to get off the topic of Gerard and I having sex, I say you look up 'Bay.'
Ray and Bob: Bay?
Gerard: your potential couple nickname.
Ray: I hate you all...
Bob: Do you REALLY think I would have a relationship with Fro Boy over here?? One-I have a girlfriend, you dunces. Two-if Ray and I were in a relationship, his god-damn afro would always be in the way during intercourse. And don't even get me STARTED on blow-
Frank: FOUND IT!!
Gerard: O0o0o0o LET ME SEE! *sits on Frank's lap*
Ray: You know what? See if I care. I'm taking a nap...*leaves the room*
Bob: *gets up* yeah, same here I'm friggen exhausted.
Mikey: *laughing* Try not to be too loud, I know Ray can really get into i-
Frank: *ignoring the conversation and reading a Ray and Bob love story* MIKEYKINS YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!
Bob: *leaves the room*
Mikey: *looks at the story thing* Woah, this one is even more interesting than the last one...Wait...EW!! Ohmygod this person goes WAYYYYY into detail on everything!! Scratch that, I think I liked the Waycest-thingy better...

Frank and Gerard: *laughing at how freaked out Mikey is*
Frank: hey, I think I'll make an account on here.
Gerard: *still sitting on Frank* knock yourself out.
Frank: *silent for a second but suddenly feels uncomfortable* You know, you have a REALLY boney ass, Gee...
Gerard: Thank you for noticing.
*Frank makes an account on Quizilla and decides to message the girl that made the Bay story*
*Here's how their conversation basically went*
FrankieAnthonyIero: hi, i luv ur story, my name's frank btw
xxMCR4LYFExx: wait..FRANK IERO??!!
FrankieAnthonyIero: uh yea lol
xxMCR4LYFExx: WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FrankieAnthonyIero: urm...
xxMCR4LYFExx: WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
FrankieAnthonyIero: uhm....
xxMCR4LYFExx: OMFG I FUCKIN LUV YOU!!
FrankieAnthonyIero: uh, well, thank you?
xxMCR4LYFExx: OMFG TELL ME UR ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND U ONE OF MY THONGS, I WANT U TO SIGN IT!!
FrankieAnthonyIero: I'm leaving, bye psycho...
*Well that was that...he quickly shut off the computer*
Mikey: Wow that was creepy...omg, imagine we get a package in the mail tomorrow and inside there's a thong?!
Gerard: Mikey, tomorrow's Sunday. No mail, remember?
Mikey: still, I'm sure she'll find a way to send it to us...maybe it'll come by pellican!!
Frank: and I thought I was weird...
Gerard: *gets off of Frank* well, Mikey and I are off to bed. Nighty nighty Frankiepoo.
Frank: g'night
*Mikey and Gee go to bed*
Frank: *turns the computer back on and continues reading the Bay story* Ohmygawd, this is better than a soap opera...NO RAY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHEAT ON BOB?!?!
Ray: *from the next room* GO TO SLEEP, FRANK!!
Frank: *still reading* oh no he didn't! HOW COULD BOB TAKE HIM BACK ALREADY?! HOLD A GRUDGE FOR AT LAST AN HOUR, YOU IDIO-
Bob: *from the other room* DUDE, GO TO FUCKING SLEEP!!
Frank: *ignores Bob and STILL reading* oh great, more sex... EWW THAT'S SO DISGUSTING, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT TO ANOTHER GUY!! THAT DOESN'T GO THER-
Everyone: *all in a differnet room but at the same time, yell* GO TO BED FRANK!!!!!
Frank: fine... *shuts off computer*
*2 minutes later, Frank gets a text from an unknown sender*
Frank: *texts back* hello?
Unknown sender: I'M STILL SENDING MY THONG!!!
Frank: *screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray: *comes out of his room and hits Frank on the back of the head with a book, knocking him out* idiot...he should know Quizilla is full of stalkers.....
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O
LMFAO
ok
(:
i never told you what i do for a living-my chem<3333 :D