Status: Completed

Bound by Love

Tessie's Choice

"Tessie!" cried Draco, crawling towards my feet. "Don't do it! Don't sacrifice yourself for everyone..."

"I have to..." I said, as tears rolled down the side of my face. "I love all of you guys too much, especially you Draco... I have to."

"Well spoken like a true heroine," said Voldemort, holding out his hand. "Come with me Tessie..."

"DO-NOT-CALL-ME-THAT!" I said angrily, squirming away from his cold touch. "Let everyone go right this instant or I do not fulfill my end of the bargain!"

"As you wish, my lady," said Voldemort, releasing everyone from their restraints and the cruciatus curse. Draco ran over to me, and held me close. I closed my eyes, and pulled away from him, shaking. "I love you Draco..."

"Tessie, you know I love you more than words can say..."

And Voldemort took me away from everyone. "Where are we going?" I asked, squirming under his cold, deadish fingers.

He just chuckled, and continued to lead me towards a dark room. He opened it, and threw me inside. "WAIT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?" I cried.

"Oh, so you are eager to sleep with me?" asked Voldemort from behind the locked door. "I'd much rather break you first, then have you. It's much more fun that way, as I told you before..."

"Lumos!" I cried, lighting my wand. I looked around, and saw that the room was covered with pictures of death. People hanging, people being hacked to death, people chopped into bits and pieces, all types of blood and gore.

I let out a bloodcurdling scream. As you know, I am terribly afraid of death and blood and gore. "Voldemort! Get me out of here right now!"

"Not yet, my pet," said Voldemort. "You are not broken yet. When you crack completely, then I shall open the door..."

"DRACO!!!!!!!!! DRACO!!!! HELP ME GODDAMN IT!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Voldemort laughed maniacally. I closed my eyes, trying to block out the images that swam into my head of the room.

"Trying to block out the images will not do you any good my lady," said Voldemort, as if reading my mind. "For I can also put images in your mind too..."

Although my eyes were shut, I saw a vision of Draco, smiling at me. I looked into his eyes, and then...

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Maggots came out of Draco's mouth. He looked back at me, and then, from every pore of his body, blood leaked out. I began to retch as Draco bled to death in front of me.

"STOP IT PLEASE!" I cried.

The vision ended, and was replaced by a vision of a woman and a man running in a house. "You've got to go protect Harry," said the man who must have been James Potter to the woman. "I will try to hold him off as long as I can..."

"Good luck my darling," said the woman, who was Lilly Potter, as she ran up the stairs.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

A flash of green light broke poor James Potter's body as he lay there, dead on the floor.

'NO!'I thought to myself as I began to cry. The events began to speed up, and soon I was in the nursery with baby Harry and Lilly, who was holding him tightly.

The door shook, but did not open. It was obviously locked, and poor Lilly knew it was only a matter of time before-

CRASH! The door lay off its hinges, and a hooded man in a black cloak entered the room.

"Give me the boy, and you will live..."

"Please, leave Harry alone! I will do anything you ask if you will please spare my child. Please..."

"STAND ASIDE WOMAN!"

"Please, anything but my child!"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Lilly screamed a God awful scream as she fell to the floor. Baby Harry lay there in his mother's arms, and somehow, he knew that his parents were dead, and started to cry.

"AVADA KEDAVR-"

And the little baby had a shield around it, and warded off the cloaked figure, as it flew away into the night.

The next image was of that of me being tied by chains while being tortured to death by Draco.

"Theresa, I do not love you!" cried Draco, hitting me across the face with the butt of his whip. "Get over your childish obsession with me! I am a loyal Death Eater, and will be so till the day I die! You are just a filthy mudblood. It is a pity the Dark Lord didn't kill you when he had the chance..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

I opened my eyes, and began to bang on the walls. I thrashed about in the room, cutting myself on the jagged nails driven into the wall.

The door opened slowly, and I stopped, and looked at it, panting and bleeding...
RESULTS:
"You are broken..." said Voldemort.

"Please... kill me now!" I cried, falling to the floor.

"I'm afraid, I cannot do this," said Voldemort. "You are to have my child, so I cannot kill you yet... Wait nine months, then you shall get your wish..."

I took my wand out, and held it to my throat. "So God help me, I will say it, and end everything right now!"

The wand in my hand flew into Voldemort's hand. "I can't have you doing that. And now... it is time for you to fulfill the prophesy with me..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as Voldemort took me to another room, dragging me through the corridor.

He forced me into a room, and closed the door behind him. I gasped as I saw a figure of an unconscious, shirtless boy with cuts and bruises all over his chest that was bound by irons on the wall by his hands and feet.

The bed was right in front of the boy, giving him a fair view of what would be going on. The bed was luxurious, large, and very comfortable looking.

Voldemort looked upon the boy who was unconscious and chained, and instantly, the boy regained consciousness.

"What the-"

"DRACO!" I cried, realizing who it was.

"Tessie! You! This is too cruel!"

"Who ever said I was a benevolent Dark Lord?" snickered Voldemort, as he began to undress me with magic.

I ran to the bed, trying to cover myself up with the bed sheets.

"Ooooooo, eager are we?" said Voldemort, jumping in next to me.

"NO I AM NOT EAGER!" I shouted, as he began to touch me.

"For God's sake, leave her alone!" said Draco, moving about in his chains.

"Silencio!" said Voldemort, shutting Draco up.

I began to sob as Voldemort began to run a finger up and down the side of my face. His red eyes began to glow as if they were on fire. Draco looked back at me, tears falling down his face.

'Tessie...'

As Voldemort's hand began to move lower, a flash of blinding light illuminated the bedroom, and he was thrown away from me. I picked up my wand from the bed table, and released Draco.

I took his hand, and we ran for it.