Status: Completed

Bound by Love

The Toad Is Fired! Draco Has Something For Tessie

The sun shone through the curtains of my nursery bed, and I opened my eyes slowly. I stretched, and looked over to my right and left side. Rosie lay there, sweetly dreaming about Fred on my left, and Hermione lay there on my right. Both of them looked as if they had been through hell and back again.

'Hmm... wonder where the boys are,' I wondered.

"God, Draco, you snore like a muggle dump truck!" shouted Fred off in the distance.

"Well, at least I don't drool on my pillows and moan about in my sleep!" said Draco. "OOOH Rosie! Let me feel your-"

"Oi! That's private!" shouted Fred.

Rosie began to stir in her bed, and I walked over to try to find the boys' infirmary ward. I found Draco standing on his bed, laughing at Fred who couldn't move from the bed to strangle him for the rude comment.

"I thought you were going to be a good boy Draco," I said, walking over to him, giving him an innocent look. "Fred, are you feeling?"

"A bit better now that we aren't about to be killed by HIM..." said Fred.

"Freddie!" cried Rosie, running to Fred's bedside.

"Easy love, I'm still sore!" said Fred.

"Oh Fred, I thought we all were goners last night! God help me, I don't know how much more of those incidents I can take!" said Rosie, sobbing as Fred held her close.

"Rosie, I know that this is my final year at school, but I want to ask you something..." said Fred, ruffling around in the bed sheets. "Rosebud, since you first came to Hogwarts, you had captured my heart. Everything I do, every breath I take, every beat of my heart is for you. And with things the way they are, it is no day but today. Which leads me to ask you... Draco can you help me out here mate?"

Draco came over to his bedside, and helped him into a kneeling position. Tears lined both Rosie's and Fred's faces.

"Rose 'Rosebud' Beattie, will you marry me?" asked Fred, putting a huge rock on Rosie's finger.

Rosie screamed so loud that everyone came in running.

"Who's dying?" shouted Harry and Ron together, with their wands out.

"AW!" squealed Hermione and Luna together.

"Yeah Fred!" said George, smiling along with Neville and Ginny.

"I-I will marry you Fred!" said Rosie. The room exploded with cheers and laughter. Everyone congratulated Fred and Rosie, and there was a lot of tight hugging and sobbing.

"Hey Fred," I said, punching him in the shoulder. "Guess you're no longer a bachelor anymore. Good luck mate. And let me warn you in advance: Rosie will kill you if you have a bachelor party. NO WITCH STRIPPERS!"

"I promise," said Fred. "Cross my heart and hope to die."

While everyone was celebrating, Draco was looking out the window nearest his bed. I walked over to him, and I noticed he held something in his hand.

"Draco?"

"Tessie, I took the prophesy when you were taken away... I thought you would want to hear the rest of it..." said Draco quietly.

I took the glowing orb from Draco's hands, and heard the rest of the prophesy.

'She will be there at the end of the world. She will be the determining factor to decide who lives and who dies. She can rebuild the world, or destroy it along with the evil lord of all serpents. She is the determining factor whether or not people will continue to inhabit the earth.'

"Draco, did you hear what the prophesy said?" I asked, looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yes my love, I heard what it had to say," said Draco. "And with Voldemort's threat, I fear that things can only go downhill from now. That's why Fred proposed to Rosie... He doesn't know how much time he has left with her. None of us know how much time we have left in this world..."

"Oh Draco, I'm the determining factor whether or not people will continue to inhabit the earth! All of this pressure, all of this is too much for one to handle!" I said as he held me close.

"Listen, you will always conquer your tasks as long as you will continue to keep your head up, even when times are shitty," said Draco, rocking me in his arms. "Times are gonna get rough, but don't let them get you down. Remember the good times, and let them guide you in your goals and tasks."

"Yes, oh wise one!" I laughed as I kissed him. "Since when did you become so philosophical?"

"Since you came into my life, and made me the man who I am today," said Draco, kissing my forehead gently. "Oh, and by the way, the whole fight scene with Fred and me was a staged one to get you girls up."

"I knew that," I said, smirking. "I know you don't snore babe."
_______________________________________________________________________

"Attention students!" said Professor Dumbledore. "It is with great sadness, that I tell you that Professor Umbridge has been sacked, and will no longer teach Defense Against the Dark Arts ever again..."

"HOORAY!" shouted the students in each of the houses, as they threw their wizards hats in the air. They began to jump up and down, and several of the teachers gave a few hoots and hollers too.

"Our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher will be, none other than our very own Professor Severus Snape!" said Dumbledore.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Language, people!" shouted Professor McGonagall.

"I have a feeling that classes next year will be nothing but torture," I muttered to Luna.

"I agree. That and nargles..."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! Next book will be up and running soon!