Were just friends.

Oh Fudge.

"What going on with you and Ronnie?" Max asked.
"Well see, were fighting. He thought I was cheating when I wasn't." I said laughing.
"Oh." Bryan and Max said at the same time.
I smiled, said "It's no big deal."
"Alright, just making sure." Max said.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go for a walk okay?" I said.
They nodded, and said "be careful."
I walked to the park, and just breathed in the air. I sat at the bench, and watched the people play basketball.
I smiled, as I watched the guy with his kid. It was cute, then I felt arms around my waist. And I saw Ronnie's tattoo's. He started kissing my neck.
"I'm sorry." He said against my skin.
"It's okay."
I said flipping around, and looking him in the eyes. He grabbed the back, of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I hugged him.
"You are so beautiful." He said.
"I know."
He chuckled.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked.
"Idk, what do you wanna do?"
"Huh? Idk." I smiled.
"Isn't there a party tonight?" I asked.
"Yeah you wanna go?"
"If you wanna go."
"You know I do." He said smiling.
"Okay then, lets tell Bryan and Max." I said.
He nodded, and we made our way back to bryans porch.
We told them, about the party, and now were all going.
I got Dressed, and went downstairs.
"You look hot." Ronnie said.
"But then again when don't you." He laughed.
"Not to bad yourself." I said getting on my tippytoes, and kissing him.
"Okay lovebirds are you ready?" Max asked.
I laughed and said "yes."
When we got to the party, I walked into the kitchen and got two beers, for Ronnie and I. And he sat on the couch talking to Bryan, and Max was talking to some girl.
"I think hes finally gonna get a girlfriend." I said in Ronnie's ear.
Ronnie laughed and nodded. I handed him his beer, and he put his arm around my shoulder, because he seen some guys looking at me. They looked away when they saw I was with Ronnie. Ronnie was the jealous type if you couldn't tell. Me and Him were tipsy, and he was kissing me every two seconds. Putting his hands on my legs. It's not like I minded I had the same thoughts that he did. Finally I just grabbed his hand and went upstairs. As soon as he closed the door, he kissed me. I fell on the bed, and pulled him closer by his belt. I could tell it turned him on. We worked off all our clothes, and he grabbed a condom. Without any warning he thrusted into me, at a very fast pase. I moaned, and he went faster and faster.
"Ronnie." I moaned.
He went a little faster, and started kissing my neck, and groaned "Juliet."
He thrusted in and out, and I was getting close and he noticed.
"Fuck. I'm so close." He groaned.
"Me-e too."
We both came at the same time, and he pulled out of me. And pulled me close.