Were just friends.

Real chance of love lol

I was in My/Ronnie's room. And I was doing laundry. It needed done. And his room smells bad. So I was gathering Ronnie's clothes from last night. I was emptying Ronnie's pockets when a bag fell out of his pockets. It had white poudery stuff in it. I knew what it was. It was cocaine. I just looked at it. I couldn't believe this. He was doing drugs. Ronnie's dad, and all them were at work btw. I put the bag in my pocket, and put the jeans back on the floor.
Ronnie appeared in the door way.
"Hey babe." He kissed my head, and he went through his pockets. He looked paniced.
"Are you looking for this?" I asked, pulling the bag out of my pocket.
"Why were you looking through my pockets?" He asked getting mad.
"I was doing the laundry Ronnie."
"You don't need to look through my fucking pockets Juliet." He said getting closer.
"Yeah I do, thats how you do laundry. And your getting all pissed because I found drugs in your pocket." I said calm.
"Fuck you, you fucking tramp." He spat at me.
I knew it wasn't him talking, it was the drugs. But it still hurt.
"What is your problem Ronnie. I wasn't attacking you about the subject, and your blowing up." I was still pretty calm.
"Get out of my house Julie, I can't fucking stand you. No I hate you." He said.
"Don't worry Ronnie, you read my mind."
I got my suitcase out, and I put my stuff in it. I texted Max and asked him if I could stay at his house. He said yeah.
So I got my clothes, and I went to his house.
"Whats up?" Max said worried.
"Ronnie kicked me out and said he hated me, because I found drugs in his pocket." I said crying a little.
"Hey, don't let him get to you. You have me." He said pointing to himself.
"I know Max." I said burrying my head in his chest.
Max and I ended up staying in the same bed. I fell asleep, and when I woke up Max wasn't there. I looked at my phone, I had
26 Calls.

15 Texts.

13 voicemails.


The texts were from Ronnie all of the calls. The texts pretty much said;;

"Baby, pick up your phone."
or
''I'm so fucking sorry. Please call me.''
or the classic favorite
"I'm a fucking idiot please please call me."


I texted back,
"Ronnie I don't wanna talk to you right now, please just leave me alone."
He texted back "Please just give me another chance, I love you. I'm sorry."
I texted back
''Not right now Ronnie.''
He texted back "I'm soooo sorry.''
I ignored it.