Were just friends.

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Ive been at Max's house for like two days.
Max has been understanding, and Ive been in the guest room.
Ive been getting calls and texts from Ronnie like all day.
I don't wanna see him right now.
Max was talking to him yesterday, and Ronnie said "That he feels like the biggest loser on the face of the earth."
Well he should be sorry, some of the names he called me they were so mean.
Max and Bryan, were going out tonight. I didn't feel like going. I just wasn't up for it.
Max came in and said "You sure you don't wanna go?"
"Yeah Maxy I'm sure, you go, have fun."
"Alright I'll see you when you get back."
I nodded.
They were gone for about an hour, and I was bored.
The doorbell rang, and I ran downstairs.
I opened the door, and Ronnie stood there. I tried to slam the door, but he put his hand on the door, before I could close it.
"Let me explain." He said.
"Ronni-." I started but was cut off.
"See I was high, and I came in the room hopeing that I could find the bag, and just do my business. But I was mad because you found it and I didn't want you to. I didn't mean anything that I said." He said.
"Well Ronnie, I told you I don't wanna see you right now though."
"What the fuck? Like really I come over here, and try to apologise, but your a being a bitch." I could tell he was high again.
"Thats it Ronnie."
"What is?" He asked pissed.
"Were over, I don't want a druggie for a boyfriend. Goodbye."
I slammed the door in his face. Fucking asshole. I tried to be nice to him, and tell him to give me my time, but hes being an asshole. I just hope that sunk in, me dumping his sorry ass.

Ronnie's p.o.v
Her words hit me so hard, "I don't want a druggie for a boyfriend." I feel like such a fuckup. Well shouldn't I? Yes I should. I can't believe myself. I'm gonna quit, and try to get her back with me again. Starting tonight I'm done.
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAHHHHH. SHORT? I know. lol