Were just friends.

I LiKe TyPiNg LiKe ThIs.

Flashback
I was in 2nd grade, and I just moved here. I sighed, and I looked at the clock it was 8:30.
"Hey newkid." Someone said from behind me.
"What?" I asked.
"Whats your name?" The kid asked.
"Juliet Samson."
"I'm Ronnie Radke."
"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends during lunch?" He asked.
I smiled "Sure."


That was the first time I ever met Ronnie. In 2nd grade. Weird thing is I lost my virginity to Max, but Ronnie would never know that. See back in 9th grade Max and I got drunk, and we had sex. It wasn't the smartest thing ever to do in the world. But me and Max told each other we would never speak of it again, and we would just stay best buds. Ronnie wouldn't care if he found out, but he would care if I told him that Johnny the head football player of our school raped me once. See he likes me, and I kept telling him no, and he caught me walking home alone from school, and he pushed me into an abandon building, and he raped me. He told me if I ever told anyone he would hurt me. Him and Ronnie hate each other, I think Johnny did it to get back at Ronnie a little bit. I was scared what would happen if Ronnie found out.

"Okay so this lady bug came in through my window and shit on my eye." Max said explaining his dream I laughed at him.
Ronnie and I were sitting on the steps infront of the school, cause bryan and Max were peeing. I slid my hoodie down a little, and Ronnie looked over.
"Whats on your arm?" He asked moving the hoodie a little.
"Nothing." I took it out of his grip.
"Come on." He said angry grabbing my hand and pulling me into his car. Ronnie texted Max, and told him we would be right back.
"Juliet who did this to you?" He said kind of calm.
I ignored him.
"Who fucking did this to you?!?!" He screamed slamming his hands down on the steering wheel.
"Just leave it Ronnie. Please. " I said above a whisper.
"Julie listen I wanna know who the fuck did this to you."
I stayed quite for a minute and Ronnie yelled "who?!?!"
"My dad." I whispered.
He gripped the steering wheel so hard, I thought he would break it.
"Did Max and Bryan know?"
I nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He said through his teeth.
"Because I didn't want you to freak out."
"Haha to late for that."
"What else haven't you been telling me?" He said pissed.
"Nothing." I lied I shouldn't have lied, but I did.
"Your lieing."
"I am not."
"Tell me the fucking truth Julie!" He screamed.
"Okay." I gulped "Johnny the one on the football team he uhm.. raped me." I said below a whisper.
But I know Ronnie heard it.
"He fucking raped you?!?!" Ronnie screamed.
I nodded.
"I'm gonna kill him!" Ronnie screamed. I started to cry a little.
"Julie I'm sorry. I just don't know now how to take this all in."
"Anything else that you never told me."
"Remember that one time when you asked me who took my virginity, and I wouldn't answer."
He nodded.
"Well it was Max, I just wasn't sure how you were gonna take it cause you and Max were fighting at the time."
He nodded his head and said "Thats it right?"
"Yeah thats it."
"Okay. I'm gonna get Johnny after practice tomorrow."
"Just leave it Ronnie."
"I can't julez, this had nothing to do with you."
"I know but still."
Ronnie told me that, I was staying a this house tonight. When hes mad I don't disagree with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be writing a lot because, i'm bored for the week.