Were just friends.

My tummy is hungry. lol

I smiled up and down at Ronnie. I just got out of the shower, and He was laying in his bed curled up like a little kid. It was so cute. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked over at me.
"Hey babe." He said voice cracking a bit.
"Hey." I was brushing my wet hair, and Ronnie came over and wrapped his hands around my waist. I only had a towl on.
"My pants just grew really tight." he whispered in my ear laughing.
"I have to get dressed."
"Then do it, I'll watch."
"Fine." I laughed.
Ronnie sat on the bed, and he watched.
I slipped my underwear on under the towl. And I did the same with my bra.
I dropped the towl, and put a shirt on, and pants. Ronnie's smirk never faded.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing. Nothing at all."
I laughed.
"I gotta run to my house real quick and get some thing."
Ronnie's smirk faded.
"Do you want me to come, you know to fight off your father."
"No hes not even there anyway. He got a new job from what I here."
"Oh okay, but call me if you need anything."
"Okay."
"I love you bye."
"I love you too."
I ran across the street. and started walking to my house. My dad wasn't there, I got my cell phone, it's charger and I got my make up, and some extra clothes. I ran out of the house, and down the street.
"Well well well. Miss Juliet. Wheres your boyfriend." I looked up and Johnny was standing above me.
"Hes-s right down the street."
"I don't believe that, and I don't like liars."
I started texting Ronnie, but Johnny grabbed my phone and through it.
"Don't ignore me."
"I'm-m not."
I was scared, last time this happened he raped me. Whats gonna happen now?
"You know I didn't like it that you told Ronnie about us."
"It slipped out."
He grabbed me, and pulled me into an alley. I was screaming and crying. Johnny punched me one time in the face., and a few times in the stomach. I looked at the end of the alley, and I saw Max. I got my mouth free from Johnny's hand and screamed his name. He looked down the alley and saw me.
"Fuck head." Max yelled and through a punch at Johnny.
They started fighting. Johnny might be taller then Max and a big bigger. But Max is an insane fighter. Ive seen him before fight it was crazy.
He layed Johnny out, and Max grabbed me.
"Julie are you okay?" He asked.
"No-o." I said clutching my stomach.
"We gotta get you to the hospital."
I just nodded.
"I'm gonna call Ronnie." Max said.
I nodded again.

Ronnie's p.o.v
I was bored, and she was taking a long time. My phone started ringing.
"Hello." I answered.
It was Max he sounded worried.
"Ronnie, Juliet shes-shes hurt. Johnny saw her walking. We gotta get her to the hospital."
"Where are you."
"By julies house just ride up and were by the first alley."
I hung up, and ran down my steps.
I flew to the first alley. Max picked her up, and he carried her into the car, she was knocked out cold.
"What the fuck happened?" I screamed slamming on the peddles.
"Well I was walking right. And I heard someone scream my name, so I looked down the alley and Johnny had her pinned against the wall."
"Max I'm gonna kill him. I'm seriously got murder him. I fucking hate that cock sucking mother fucker." I slammed my hands down on the horn.
We pulled up the hospital, we got her out and they sent her for tests. I was waiting in the waiting room scared off my ass. Bryan was here now. Max called him.
I was scared, mad, and sad all at the same time. Johnny's dead. I can't wait to see him. I didn't fuck him that bad the first time. This time I'm planing on killing him.
"What the fuck is taking so long to at least let us know what is going on?" Bryan said his voice getting louder with every word.
"I know right." I exclaimed.
"Ridiculas." Max sighed.
"Are you Ronald Radke." The Docter said.
I sat up so quick "Yeah thats me."
"Well your girlfriend is fine, she has a few broken bones. But the baby was lost."
"Wait what baby?" I said nervous.
"Well your girlfriend was pregnant maybe two months."
I sighed "Is she up?" I asked.
"No shes not, but do you wanna see her?"
I nodded. Bryan and Max came back too.
She was set up to a few new machines. It was so sad, I felt like I was gonna puke. I ran out of the room, and into the bathroom. I didnt puke though. Pretty damn close.
I walked back into the room and Max asked "Are you okay man?"
"Yeah dude I'm fine."
Johnny's gonna be dead litterally.
♠ ♠ ♠
After this story. Which I don't feel like ending just yet, but I'm saying lol. My next story is gonna be epic, it's gonna be amazing, at least I hope so. I have BIG plans lol.