The Pages All Look Torn and Frayed

It's the Last You'll Ever Get-

My back hit the wall sharply, causing me to emit a small gasp. The second my mouth parted slightly Frank’s tongue slid into my mouth. My muscles started to go limp within me and I just let Frank kiss me. I may have actually kissed him back.

The only sound echoing through the empty room was the sound of our persistent kissing; sloppy wet lips smacking together in a heated frenzy. The cold metallic of his lip ring was adding an unusual sensation against the warmth spreading through me.

“Frank…” I half mumbled, half moaned against his lips. “Frank stop…” I said quietly, his lips leaving mine as we started to pant for air.
“I know your still getting over Jamia, but I’m with Gee.” I said regretfully. I mean, its not that I want to be with Frank this way. I love Gerard, Frank is just my friend. I’m not ruining everything I have with my Gee.

“I was supposed to meet Gerard after the show. I don’t want him to worry.” I mumbled while trying to walk past Frank. I avoided his piercing eyes as I started to pass him, my shoulder brushing against his lightly. I sighed when I felt his warm hands wrap around my arm, once more, holding me from my destination.
“Gerard isn’t here.” He said uneasily. I shook myself from his grip and just raised an eyebrow. My heart started to grow heavy at the thought that he wasn’t here.
“Of course he’s here. He promised.” I said sadly.

Frank looked down at the carpet while sighing to himself. I knew something was up then.
“Hes…hes…um…out getting anniversary stuff.” He said in a low voice, his eyes still on the floor. My eyes suddenly brightened, but dulled again when I noticed how upset Frank still looked. I hated seeing my happy hyperactive best friend acting like this.

“Just forget about him.” Frank mumbled.
“Why on earth would I do that? Frank, is there something your not tell me?” I questioned. He started to shake his head slowly. “Gerard is just a liar. You don’t deserve that.” He replied.
“Frank, three years. Three years of honesty, trust, and love. I’m not giving it all up.” I replied.

Our eyes snapped to the door when the knob started to rattle. Frank sighed again as he pulled the door open to reveal a very exhausted looking Gerard. His cheeks were a light shade of pink and his hair was sticking up in random places. I felt my chest tighten, my mind racing at the thoughts of Gerard being away from me. My thoughts running over everything Frank said. I pushed everything away and focused on the fact that my Gee was here.

I could visibly see Frank glaring at him through glassy eyes.
“We go on in an hour. Okay Frank?” Gerard said with exhaustion obvious in his tone. I stood back, leaning against the makeup counter, just carefully watching Franks expression.
“I know where you were.” Frank said in a barley audible voice. I’m surprised that Gerard even heard him. Gerard’s eyes widened, the milky whites of this eyes showing past his autumn spheres.
“You cant say anything.” Gerard growled as his gaze went from Frank to me, then back again. I shouldn’t be here. This is obviously getting personal and I shouldn’t be standing here listening in on this conversation.

I subtly started to walk from the room. Each step making me feel that my destination was a million miles away. I turned to my side, wanting to slip between Gerard and the door way without them noticing.

“Hey babe.” Gerard called in a happy tone. I felt myself smile when his arms snaked around my shoulder. We started down the hall happily until I felt Gerard jerk away.
“Get away from her.” Frank snapped. Gerard pulled himself from Frank grip and glared back at him. I decided to leave them be again. I turned on my heel and planned to go back to my dressing room.

“Wait Rachel.” Gerard said; his sultry voice cutting through the air around us. I stopped in my tracks to let him catch up with me. “I have my dressing room empty for an hour, you wanna come keep me company?” He asked seductively. A smile found its way to my lips when his hand laced with mine.

He dragged me past various dressing rooms until we reached his. I was pulled into the blood red room and shoved against the mahogany door, slamming it shut. Animal lust kisses rained over us heatedly. His tongue feverishly found mine and I quickly lost the battle for dominance. His slick lips traveled down to my neck. He hungrily nipped at the flesh on the base of my neck as small whimpers echoed in my throat. I gripped the door knob in a vain attempt to lock it, but was pulled away when Gerard ushered me to the couch.

The back of my knees hit the couch, sending me falling with Gerard hovering over me. In the midst of the kisses he grabbed my legs and pulled them around his waist. He involuntarily thrust himself forward making our midsections hit. I let out a small groan as fire rose in the pits of my stomach.

His soft hands pulled my tattered My Chemical Romance shirt from over my head. I craved for his bare flesh against me, so I pushed his denim jacket from his shoulders and ran my hands along his arms. I needed more, so I tugged at his shirt and lifted it from his slender body. A soft moan rose from his throat as I ran my fingers along his chest. I hesitantly glanced at the clock.
“Its been 15 minutes.” I said between kisses.

He nodded as his hands found the buttons on my pants. I rose my hips slightly as he pulled my pants down along with my panties. I shuddered as the cold air his my half bare body. Gerard’s mouth left mine as he started to try and get his own belt buckle loose. I lifted myself up just slightly while nipping at the skin on his chest.

I noticed how frantic his actions were becoming, so I pushed his hands away and took over. I pulled his throbbing erection from his tight jeans. I gently ran my finger tips over his length, just enough to let him feel pleasure. I glanced up at his face to see his eyes fluttered closed and his mouth gapping open. I brushed my thumb over his slit, earning a loud moan to escape his mouth. “Tease.” He said in a groan.

He slapped my hand away before fully thrusting into me. I gasped as my back slammed against the arm of the couch. His lips found mine again as our bodies rubbed against each other. My body was experiencing pure euphoria, and I never wanted it to end. Each thrust sending me higher into heaven.

When the sudden sound of a door opening echoed through the room, we both lost our balance on the couch and tumbled over in a heap of sweating flesh.
“I said get the fuck away from her!” Frank yelled. Gerard’s body was pressed firmly against mine to shield my partial nudity from Frank’s eyes.
“Get Out!” Gerard yelled back, while trying to hold back from thrusting again.
“No! Get your filthy self away from her!” Frank shouted.

Gerard pulled himself out of me, leaving me feeling so empty inside. He shoved himself back into his jeans before standing up. I sighed while pulling up my pants and shoving my shirt back on. Gerard walked up to Frank as he slid his shirt back over his head.
“Frank, I think we need to talk.” Gerard said in a stern voice. I took that as my cue to leave, so I did just that.

I stopped and kissed Gerard lightly on the cheek. “Bye sugah.” I mumbled before leaving the room. The door was promptly shut behind me as I started down the hall. It may have been a mistake to leave them alone when they were both so mad at each other, but what could I have done. I don’t even know why Frank is so mad in the first place. I don’t think its about him loving me, I know it isn’t that.

I pushed the double doors open and stepped outside into the cool evening air. I looked around the parking lot, just half empty buses scattered around. I wrapped my arms around myself and tilted my head slightly. I few bright stars decorated the sky as purple clouds attempted to block the heavens from my view. I sighed heavily to myself, honestly trying to connect the pieces.

Sometimes, I don’t think I want to know whats going on.