Broken Angelz

Vampires, Vodka and One Hell Of A Night

KELSI’S POV

When a heart breaks, no it don’t break even

Peyton and I finished our last jam session with our band Broken Angelz, with the last line of our new song, Break Even.

“You ever make me use your crap Guitar hero: world tour, drum set again Drew and so help me god I will cut your head off, hollow it out and use that instead. Got it?”

“Well why did you come here then?” Drew, the keyboard player of the band said, wrapping up the cords.

“Because I am a member of this band and I belong here. Just because you fell off Peyton’s skateboard trying to be a pro when your not, and breaking your leg was just pure stupidness! You should be the one to suffer, not me without Toby!” Toby was my drum set. Is she crazy, I hear you say? Well, yes, yes I am crazy. But you will have to blame Drew for this out burst. His stupidity cost us a jam session in mine and Peyton's private studio. We had a spare room in our house that we had brought off my parents, and the main bedroom was big enough to fit all our band stuff in, a mini fridge and some pretty cool amps as well as a screen and a projector (on Friday nights, the studio converted into a media room).

“Will you stop calling your drums Toby? Please. When we go out in public and you start talking about banging Toby, people look at us funny.” Chris said. Chris was the bass guitarist.

“Well just because they have no sense of humor…… okay yeah maybe I should stop putting it like that because it sounds really sus.”

“She finally gets it!” Chris says, putting his guitar away in its case.

“Whatever, Chris. I’m gonna go try out some new song that I thought of. I’ll tell you guys tomorrow if it’s any good.” I say grabbing Peyton’s arm and walking out of Drew’s small garage and to the fridge that he kept in the kitchen.

“Yay! He stocked up on blue vodka cruisers! Mine!” Peyton said snatching two of the vodka’s out of the fridge.

“PJ I don’t drink, remember?” I say confused.

“Who says it’s for you? One’s for the road and the other one is… well for the road. It’s a long walk home. Don’t judge me!”

“Your gonna rot your brain cells out, PJ. Besides we only live like 10 minutes away. Walking.”

“Okay, 1, I don’t have any brain cells to rot out.” She says taking a sip of the vile blue liquid. “Two, this hand might get lonely.” She says making a pouting face already. I take one of the vodka’s off her and put it back in the fridge.

“You’re not getting drunk on my watch. Besides, one is enough for you. Remember what happened last time?”

“I had six that night! Not 2. Six! Big difference, Kels!” she says.

“Yer, well I need to run something’s by you anyway. You need to be sober.”

“Ohh! Kelsi got goss?” she says putting her arm around my shoulders.

“I went down on flo rider.” I say, the car passing us had right round playing out of the car window loudly.

“Yer right you drink chocolate milk shots, you call your drums Toby and you live at your parents house! There is no way in hell you went down on flo rider!” Peyton says laughing.

“Yer, okay true. But you live with me, so…” I say poking out my tongue.

“Okay… so what's the goss?”

“I broke up with, Aaron.” Aaron had been my boyfriend fort almost 2 months.

“Really? What happened?”

“He was cheating on me.”

“I thought you guys where okay with seeing other people.” Peyton said with a look of confusion her face. We had agreed not to be exclusive, but there were something’s a girl just couldn’t take.

“Yer not with guys, though.” Peyton stopped dead.

“What? Have I already had too much? Did you really just say that Aaron was gay?”

“Yer Aaron’s gay” I said hanging my head.

“What happened? How did you find out?”

“Do you really wanna know?”

“Um… I don’t know. Do I? Did he come out of the closet?” well I suppose you could put it like that.

“Well it started off when I got a message that said something like I miss you handsome thing. And then when I got to his house… lets just say it was like Brokeback Mountain in his own bedroom.” The look on Peyton’s face was priceless.

PEYTON’S POV

“Oh My God! Your are freaking kidding me right?” I giggled “They were going at it? Like full on? What were they doing?”

“I just told you that I broken up with my boyfriend of 2 months because he was gay and you wanna know what they were doing? Give me that vodka now!” Kelsi then reached for the vodka residing in my left hand. I pulled my hand away.

“Fuck off bitch, you don’t drink, may I remind you!” I laughed.

“I wasn’t gonna drink your bloody vodka, and I am not a bitch! Its called PMS!” Kelsi cracked up at her own joke. I don’t get how she could still be so cheerful, when she just found out her boyfriend was cheating on her . . . let alone with another guy! But then again, if I saw two gay guys going at it I would be laughing me ass off too.

“What is it with us and having very R rated convocations?” I asked, taking a huge swig of the vodka “I mean at first you went down on flo rider, and then you have your very own LIVE Brokeback Mountain in your gay bf’s bedroom! Our lives rock!”

“So true!” she then spun around in a circle “But you gotta love it!”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way” I sighed. Then still laughing her head off, Kelsi pulls out her drum sticks, from her back pocket and stars drumming madly in mid air.

“I thought you didn’t drink . . . hand over the hidden alcohol!” I laughed at her.

“I'm just drumming! Since I was stuck with fake drums all night!” She continued to drum madly. Then I turned around, and began to walk backwards.

“You took my heart, deceived me right from the start, you showed me dreams, I wished they turned into real, you broke your promise and made me realize, It was all just a lie. . .” I sung randomly. Then Kelsi did something unexpected, she placed both the drumsticks in her right hand, yanked the vodka from me, took a swig and handed it back, acting as if nothing had happened. I stopped dead.

“What the hell?” I said “What happened to miss I’m-Completely-Sober?”

“I’m a rebel?” She smiled innocently.

“Whatever!” I continued my backwards walk.

“VAMPIRES!” Kelsi yelled randomly. WTF?

“Ok, no more alcohol for you. . . EVER!” I giggled, slamming into someone. What the hell would someone be doing walking out at this time? Well then again, we are doing the same thing.

“You really shouldn’t be drinking, walking down the street at this time. You never know what creeps are hanging around” A familiar British accent spoke from behind me.

“You mean creeps like yourself” I said, not realizing who I was talking too. But boy did I regret saying this when I turned around to see the one, the only Robert Pattinson, standing there, looking as smug as ever.

“Fuck!” I murmured to myself, not believing who was standing there.

“Ahhh so you do know who I am” Robert smiled

“Oh you think?” I asked, still pissed at myself for being such a dickhead. But another familiar voice broke me away from the little world I had created in my head.

“See Rob? I am just as hot as you!” The voice I knew all too well as, Jackson Rathbone smirked.

“Oh great! There’s 2 of you! JUST FUCKING GREAT!” I took another swig of my vodka “Wait NO! This is just me imagining it all, darn alcohol!”

“Honey, its real” Kelsi smiled from beside me

“Fuck!” I repeated.

KELSI’S POV

“VAMPIRES!” I yelled at Peyton, who was too busy taking a swig from her vodka cruiser to notice the two men wearing knee length over coats and black clothing walking on the stretch of path that was untouched by the street light... My thoughts automatically went to Angel and his long over coat and black clothes. As the two men walked into the light I saw that they were wrong kind of vampires.

“Ok, no more alcohol for you. . . EVER” Peyton giggled as she slammed into the tallest one who I recognized as Robert Patterson.

“You really shouldn’t be drinking, walking down the street at this time. You never know what creeps are hanging around” he said.

“What creeps like yourself?” she said not turning around to see who it was. Then she turned and saw who she had just called a creep and then swore.

“hey, I’m Jackson. But well, I’m sure you know that.” Jackson said extending his hand out to shake mine. I was going to touch the hand of the world famous vampire who looked like he always had a broom shoved up his… okay not going to say that and bring memories of BM back into my head. I extended my hand and shook it. Then said, “it’s nice to meet you Jackson. And of course I know who you are. You’re Justin from the OC, I love that show. And the hottie vamp from twilight of course.”

“Why yes, yes I am.” He said smiling. “See Rob? I’m just as hot as you.” He said turning around to Rob.

“Oh great! There are 2 of you! JUST FUCKING GREAT!” Peyton took another swig of her vodka “Wait NO! This is just me imagining it all, darn alcohol!” Peyton said

“Honey, its real” I smiled from beside her.

“Fuck!” she repeated.

“Are we really that scary?” Jackson said with a smirk.

“No, Peyton’s had a bit too much to drink.”

“I’ve only had one bottle!” She wined.

“Yer and it’s already too much.”

“Hey, I’m not the one who yelled vampires!”

“How many vodkas did you have before I got to the jam session?” Peyton very rarely drank in front of me. I mean she would have one but no more. She knew I didn’t approve of her drinking after growing up with a drunk as a father. But not drinking was my choice and I only restricted her at my house.

“Just a few.” I gave her a look. Letting her know I knew she was lying.

“What else did you have, then?”

“I also had a couple of beers… okay I had 2 beers, 3 vodkas and water in between each. Get off my back.” She said.

“You have jam sessions?” Jackson said beside me. He startled me because I completely forgot he was there.

“Yer, we’re in a band.” Peyton piped up.

“Shut up PJ. Do not speak until you are over your hangover tomorrow morning. You’ll say something you’ll regret.”

“That’s so cool. What's your name?” Jackson said.

“Oh right sorry, I’m Kelsi. And this is…” I look over at Peyton and she suddenly falls to the ground passed out. “Sorry that was Peyton.” I say bending down and picking her up. She was an average weight, but I had to carry her for the next 4 blocks. “Peyton!” I wined. “You couldn’t have passed out at the door?? No you have to make my life hard”

“Is she okay?” Rob said, looking concerned.

“Yer she’s fine. Just too much vodka, well alcohol in general, but still. And she wonders why I don’t drink. Just to make sure that she doesn’t get raped or something.”

“I’ll carry her. And you can tell us more about your band.” Rob said taking Peyton and carrying her bridal style.

“Oh, okay thanks.” I said. “As I was saying, my name’s Kelsi, spelt K-E-L-S-I. I play the drums in our band and I don’t drink alcohol or soft drink.” I say walking a little bit in front of them.

“Cool. What's your bands name?” Jackson says from beside me.

“Broken Angelz. Spelt with a ‘z’, not a s.”

“That’s a really awesome name. I wish my band had a cool name. Who came up with it?”

“Peyton and me. We spent our whole last year in high school trying to figure out a name, when it was just her and me. Then Chris joined, he’s the bass player, so we then had to think of something that wouldn’t sound too girly. So ‘Up Town girls’ went out the window. Yes that was my idea and Peyton thought it was crap because we weren’t a girl band. We were just gonna be two friends jamming together and maybe get some gigs somewhere once in a while. And then a few weeks later, Drew joined. He plays the keyboard. So we scratched all our old names, except, Broken Angels, back then we had spelt it with an ‘s’. Then one day Chris found the poster I had made up for Broken Angels and he took it and added a couple of things, and a picture and changed the ‘s’ to the ‘z’ and then he showed all of us at our next jam session. We all agreed on the name and the poster. So that’s how we got the name. Oops sorry, I’m talking too much. I’ve never meet anyone who has been anywhere near a movie set, let alone been on one.”

“Really? Well glad to be the first. And really it’s okay. It’s good to be around normal people rather than your co-workers or screaming fans.”

“Hey there is nothing wrong with your co-workers! You’re the one who eats all the chocolate, so there’s none for anyone else.” Rob says as he now starts to walk beside me, with Peyton’s head on his shoulder.

“Man I really need to stop drinking. Now I’m hallucinating about a vampire carrying me home.” Peyton says half awake, not realizing that it was reality.

“I’m real Peyton. Get some sleep.” Rob says laughing,

“Ok. Cause your all gonna be gone when I wake up tomorrow anyway.”

“Okay you just keep telling yourself that, Peyton.” I say just as her eyes close, and she nods off to sleep again.

“Is this a regular thing for her?” Jackson says beside me.

“Pretty much. She used to be a lot worse though. I won’t allow her to have more than a six pack a week. That’s the only thing that is not allowed at my house. Pretty strange for a 20 year-old, drummer to come out and tell anybody who will listen that she has never drunk more than half a bottle of alcohol before, isn’t it?” I say to no one in particular.

“No it’s good. Shows you have control over yourself. Not many 20 year-olds can say that. Even back home, when you have to be 21 to drink.”

“Thanks. Hey!”

“ What?” Jackson says stopping dead.

“What the hell are you two doing in Queensland? Let alone even Australia?” I say only realizing that these two are out of their country.

“Oh, that’s all. We are on holidays. Just a 3 week break from filming. While the others are filming the main parts, and we thought that it would be cool to see Australia.”

“Cool. Is it just you two?”

“No, Kellan and Ash are back at the house we are staying at. Which is cool cause then we get to spend a bit more time together. Ash went out with some of her friends that she met here a couple of years ago. And Kellan is, well we have no idea what he is doing. Probably trying to get us with a prank that he hasn’t already thought of.”

“Hahahaha he was funny in ‘Stick it’. Can he still ride a bike?” I ask remembering the movie ‘Stick it’ that I had watched with Peyton the day before.

“Yer, but he prefers the jeep though.” Rob says “can cause more damage.” We all laugh. I then turn right in to my street.

“How much further? She weighs a ton” Rob says jokingly.

“You were the one who offered to take her. And it’s just up here a bit further.” I reply, smiling at how completely unrealistic this all is.

“So what were you saying before about your band?” Jackson says

“Oh well there’s nothing more to tell. We’ve been together for about 3 years and still have not had a single gig. I sing when not playing the drums, Peyton plays guitar and is lead singer, Chris is the bass player, and Drew –also called Douche bag- plays the keyboard. But I’ve already said all that so anyway. We have a studio at my house that we jam in most of the time. Speaking of my house, here it is.” I say walking up the path to my front door. “Do you wanna come in and see the studio?” I ask unlocking the door. Rob looks at Jackson, who looks at me.

“Um, sure. We can’t be long though, 'cause we need to get back. You have no idea what Kellan gets up to when his home alone.” Rob says.

“Sure, why don’t I call a cab for you two? Then it’ll be here by the time you’ve seen the studio.”

“Um… what about the screaming fans part?”

“Well I’m not letting you guys walk back to where ever. So if you want I’ll take you back and drop you off?” I couldn’t believe I was inviting two complete strangers in to my house, then offering to take them back to where ever they’re staying. This was total not what I’d normally do. That swig of vodka must have gone straight to my head. “Or if that’s too weird. I’ll let you borrow my car and you can drop it off later or I can pick it up from the shops of something. Okay yer that is just getting weird. I’m sorry I’m not normally like this. I don’t know why I’m suddenly acting like I’ve known you two as long as I have Peyton. Let me take Peyton and you guys can go home however you want.” I say trying to figure out why the hell I was acting like this.

“No. it’s okay. Jackson wants to see the studio and I’d like to get this weight out of my arms before they go dead.” Rob says as I open the door and let them in.

“Wow. Nice place.” Jackson says coolly.

“Thanks. Just lie Peyton on the couch for a sec.” I say to Rob. Then go and get a glass of water, and tip it on her face.

“ARGH!” she says jumping up, looking around.

“Peyton, go to bed. I’ll see you when you wake up properly.” I say hugging her goodnight.

“Night Kels, night hot vampire looking guys.” She says and walks off balance to her room up the hall.

“Sorry about that. Not the best way to introduce yourself. She’ll die in the morning when I tell her what happened. Anyways, down this way to the studio.” I say walking in the opposite direction as Peyton had just gone. Past my study which I quickly closed the door to so they didn’t see the mess and massive posters of celebrities that I had on the walls. Then I opened the door to our studio. It still took my breath away every time I opened the door. Not from the stench of sweaty Drew and Chris – I had to put one of those self-spraying air fresheners in here so it didn’t stink- but of the black and red painted walls, the massive amps, my blue drums, Peyton’s red guitar, and the mics, then of course the big screen and the projector.

“Wow!” Jackson and Rob said in unison as I took a step in to show them the whole room.

“Yer, it used to be the master bedroom, but when mum and dad moved out and gave the house to me and Peyton moved in, we spent a whole month straight sound proofing the walls then getting the paint and painting it.”

“So if you have this, why where you jamming at… Drew’s was it?”

“Yer, and Drew broke his leg showing off on Peyton’s skateboard. If you ask me, he was trying to prove his love for her. But hey, what do I know?” I said a bit sarcastically.

“She skates, she plays guitar and she sings. She’s Rob’s kinda girl. She might be able to give him a few singing lessons” Jackson says laughing. Rob punches him on the shoulder.

“Hey can I try the drums? Will it wake Peyton?” Rob says

“Nop she’s knocked out cold. And just don’t bang Toby to hard. Sorry, I’ve got to stop saying that. Don’t be too rough with my drums.” I say.

“You name your drums? See Rob I’m not the only one who names their instruments.” Jackson says.

“ You play an instrument?” I ask.

“Yer. Guitar. I call him Elvis.” He says looking a bit embarrassed.

“Cool. Hey I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you guys borrow my car and then bring it back tomorrow, and Jackson can bring his gu- Elvis and we can have a jam session and then some thing to eat. Peyton will want to meet you when she’s sober. She’ll kill me other wise.” I say laughing.

“Sure that sounds good. It’s okay if Kellan and Ash come as well? Just in case they want to come.”

“Of course. Here’s the home number so if they do decide to come just call me.” I say. I hand over my keys. “Be careful with her. Please.”

“Ok. I drive then.” Jackson says. “We can’t trust Rob with driving ever since he crashed the golf buggy at the studios”. Then they walk out the front door, start my car and drive off. I get dressed and lay on my bed. I just had two of the most famous people in the world, in my studio, and now they’re driving my car
♠ ♠ ♠
Breakdown - Forever The Sickest Kids
Me&Belz Are Forever The Sickest Kids LOLZ
Yerr random. But both me and Belz love FTSK, She rang me becasue she got a new poster of them.

This Story Is Co-written with xoKelsixo

xx