Broken Angelz

Hangovers, Hotties & Facing The Music

Peyton's POV

“Ugh!” I groaned, rolling onto my side. I had a thumping headache and no memory of what had happened that past day or night. Hangover. Great, just fantastic. Then the smell of pancakes and bacon filled my nose. Yum. Kelsi always cooked me pancakes with bacon and eggs when I had a hangover. It’s kinda her way of saying ‘I told you so’ and ‘this is why I don’t drink’. That and the lecture that came with the awesome breakfast. I swear she was like my mother. Well besides the fact I don’t talk to my mother. But whatever. I finally decided to get up and out of bed. Walking into the kitchen, Kelsi had already placed my breakfast of the table.

“Good morning star shine” She said in a cheery ‘top of the morning’ way.

“Ok bad mix!” I smirked “Kelsi’s morning peppiness plus hang over!”

Kelsi just smiled at my remark and poured me a glass of orange juice. This was weird, it had been over 10 minutes and still no lecture. What the hell is going on with this girl? So this is when I asked her. . .

“Ok” I said “What the hell is going on with you today?”

“Whatever do you mean my dearest?” She joked

“Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes. . . With NO lecture” I stuffed my face full of Bacon.

“What?” Kelsi sighed “Is it that bad that I just want to be nice to my bestest buddie in the whole entire world?”

“Um not being a bitch or anything but, yes, yes it is” I took a sip of my juice, not breaking eye contact with her, she had a weakness when people would stare her down. This is when she started to fiddle around with the tee-towel she held in her hands. She’s cracking. Kelsi opened her mouth as if she were about to spill about what was really goin on, just as the doorbell rang.

“Fuck!” I murmured “Just as she was gonna spill!”

“Can you get that Peytie?” Kelsi smirked innocently.

I slowly arose from my chair, heading towards the door “Bitch!” I called back as I arrived at the front door.

“I heard that!” Kelsi yelled in return.

“You were ment to dipshit!” I laughed, opening the door. This is when my jaw dropped and hit the floor “KELSI?”

Kelsi rushed over to the door, simply smiled and said “Oh so you’ve met my friends?”

The ‘friends’ that Kelsi was talking about just happened to be. . . (Or at least looked so freaking alike to) Robert Patterson and Jackson Rathbone.

“Hey, we brought your keys back” Jackson (or his freakish look-a-like) smiled, jangling Kelsi’s all to familiar keys in his right hand.

“Thanks guys” Kelsi returned his smiled, taking the keys “Why don’t you come in, or something”

“Sure” Rob smiled “We have time”

While the two guys were walking ahead of us, I decided to get as much information, about whatever the hell was going on, out of her. I leaned over and whispered “Who the hell are they?”

“Oh, I thought that you would have watched Twilight enough times to know who the hell they are” She smirked

“What the. . . How the. . .When . . .” Kelsi stopped me before I could carry on with my confusedness “Just relax!” She smiled “And I shall explain”

“So this is the in-famous Peyton?” Rob asked “Well the un-drunk and passed out version”

“Yes, this is her” Kelsi smiled, ushering for me to step forward “Peyton, this is Rob and Jackson”

“I be still confusseled!” I clutched my aching head “Explain”

Both Rob and Jackson looked at my weirdly at my use of the word ‘Confusseled’. But lucky Kelsi understood what I had just said.

“We met them last night honey, well at least I did, well you kinda did but then you totally passed out, so Rob carried you home” Kelsi explained “And then they toured our house, then borrowed my car to get home”

“So I made a complete twat out of myself last night?” I asked, already knowing I had.

“Yeah kinda!” She smiled “And now your standing in your Pj’s!”

“Great! The one night I actually get changed into my pj’s is the one time that two celebrities turn up on my door step going ‘Oh hey heres your best friends car keys!’” I then stormed off to my room “God Im such a dickhead!”

I decided to have a quick shower to help me think things over. Then I got out, picked out a simple outfit and got dressed. Should I go back out there? If I do, they will laugh there asses off at me, and If I don’t well, then I’ll look like a pussy. What to do. . . I know! I could go out there so I don’t look like a pussy, but ignore them and go work on my car! I am so smart. So I walked back out to the kitchen ,where Kelsi and her ‘friends’ were now sitting comfortably drinking coffee, opened the fridge, grabbed out a clod slice of leftover pizza and began to walk for the door.

“Where are you going?” Kelsi asked, looking confussed.

“Im out to work on my baby” I smiled. Yes my car was like a child for me. It had been through everything with me. Until I totaled it last year. That’s when I brought my bike. The beautiful Harley Davidson 1967 Softail. But I had kept the car, and had been rebuilding it for over 6 months now.

“Ok?” Jackson says awkwardly placing down his cup of coffee “Your working on a baby? At 20?”

“NO!” I giggled “My baby, my car!”

“Ohh ok” Rob was laughing at Jackson now. I bet Jackson felt stupid. “Sorry”

I laughed “Nah don’t worry”

“What kinda car you got?” Rob asked, suddenly interested. Hmm he’s hott and he seems to be interested in cars. Nice.

“Ford Cobra” I replyed proudly “And not the shitty new one either. The classic. They only made a limited number of them”

“Awesome” He smiled “Mind if I take alook?”

“Follow me” I say, leading him out the front door and straight over to my car. I stared at it in awe. I loved my car. I loved car’s in general. It was the one thing that kept me sane all these years.

“Nice” He said, giving my car the once over “How come its smashed up though?”

“I totaled the thing last year in May” I popped the hood of my car and began to sus out what still needed replacing and repairing “Well an ex-boyfriend of mine totaled it, I was in the passenger seat”

“Ouch” He leant against the car, watching me scope out the engine “Anyone badly ingured?”

“A few broken bones, that’s all” I smiled

“Is that a Harley?” he asked pointing to my bike. I popped my head up out of the engine, nodded impressed “You know your bikes”

“1967 Softtail right” He asked, now scoping out the bike “Do you mind?”

“Not at all” I smiled walking over to him “For some celebrity you know your stuff”

“Secret hobby of mine” He laughed “What about you? How did you get interested in this kinda stuff?”

“I don’t know really, I mean besides music, this is my life. It just kinda keeps my mind off things. Of course its kinda be a secret, guys don’t usually like it when you know more about guy stuff and cars then they do” I walked back over to my car, yet I could feel Rob’s eyes follow me “You right there?”

Rob snapped out of his daze “Oh yeah why?”

“Perv” I muttered, rattling through my tool box.

He smiled, leaning back against my car “What’s she need?” he asked referring to my car. I turned back to the engine “New spark plugs, there’s a leak in the brake fluid, one of the cylinders is blown. The whole thing really. And I don’t have the cash for that!”

“Do you have a job?” Rob asked

I sighed “Yeah but it’s shit pay. Ill probably just take out a loan or something. Ill figure it out” I rested my head against the hood of the car.

“How did you and Kelsi become friends?” Rob asked randomly “I mean, your so different personality wise”

“You mean to say how did a fuck up like me get to become best friends with someone of Kelsi’s achievements?” I asked, knowing that is what he had really ment. I was used to it though. I got asked that question all the time, except most people weren’t so nice about it. I guess Rob didn’t know what to say next so he stayed silent “I don’t know really. I guess opposites attract. I mean we all need our opposite, someone to keep us grounded you know? I mean Kelsi could plan anything down to fine detail and it would be perfect. Me? Like hell I could do that. Not having an opposite would be like having a world full of smart people. They have the brains to create a rocket ship, but they wouldn’t know shit about how to build it”

“I don’t know you well Peyton, but your not a fuck up” Rob looked at me “I mean look what you can do with cars! You have so much talent and potential but you look down on yourself”

“When you have been looked down upon your whole life, Its hard to look at something you may have done, and say it’s good” I admit. I have know idea why Im telling some random celebrity, that I have know for a whole 3 hours, my life story. But I felt like I could trust him for some reason.

“What do you mean?” He asked confused.

“Lets just say my parents weren’t overjoyed when I came along. I wasn’t a part of there plans, so therefore to them I didn’t exist” I said “They just looked at me like I was nothing”

“Im sorry” Rob sighed. The funny thing was when I was telling him all this, I kept expection to hear ‘I didn’t want your life story’ or ‘suck it up’. But I never did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah
I wanna girl with lips like morphine, knock me out everytime they touch meeee.
Insane moment there? Hell yes!
Comment? Rate? Message? You know the drill = )