Broken Angelz

Jimmy, Jumping and Car Trips.

Last night was actually kind of fun. I went into it with a closed mind, but I found myself really enjoying myself and I found myself really getting along with everyone, mainly Kellan though. And today, was the first day i had not woken up with a hangover, in I don't know how long. So I decided to make breakfast for myself and Kelsi. bacon and Eggs sounded good. Plus it was one of the few things I could actually cook. Today, Kelsi and I had agreed to showing Jackson, Rob and Kellan around Brisbane, Seeing as Ashley had other plans. So overall I was extremely happy. Until I pulled out my laptop. I sat at the table after I had made breakfast and opened google, I noticed my google alerts had an update for my favorite band

Avenged Sevenfold. 'Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan found dead at 28' The headlines read. I screamed. Not The Rev! No! Kelsi came running in.
"What? what the hell happened?" Kelsi asked, as she stood flustered in her pj's.

"Ji- jim- jimmy! No!! He cant be dead! Not Jimmy!"I stuttered, still in shock.

She looked at me confused "Who?"

"Jimmy!" I yelled, as if it was obvious.

"Okay, honey your gonna have to be a bit more specific. there are thousands of Jimmy's in the world!" She retorted.

"The Rev! Jimmy 'The rev' Sullivan? Avenged Sevenfold?" i say as Kelsi continue to look at me with as blank expression "He was one of the most kick ass drummers on the planet, he was my idol!"

"Oh ok" She still didn't understand.

"Remember when I went through some tough times when dad & mum left?" I asked her "Avenged Sevenfold was the only band I listened too, They got me through all of the shit. Every drum beat Jimmy played, It matched my heartbeat. I'm like the female version of him"

"You don't even know him honey" Kelsi stated, walked into the kitchen and helping herself to the breakfast I had made. She then made herself a tea, pulled out a chair next to me and sat.

"You don't get it Kels" I said "It was nice to know that there was someone else out there, who was like me and made me feel like I wasn't alone"

"You're acting like you were married to the guy" She joked "Plus, your not alone and you know that"

I sighed, closing my laptop "Whatever" I said then walked off to have a shower.

>>

I think there is only one way to cure my mourning over Jimmy. And that was to pull out all my A7X merch and wear it. Then blare there albums at full volume.

I lay there in my Avenged Sevenfold shirt, as 'Seize the day' played loudly in the background. "SEIZE THE DAY OR DIE REGRETTING THE TIME YOU LOST, IT'S EMPTY AND COLD WITHOUT YOU HERE' I yelled in time with M.Shadows voice, tears streaming down my face. Call me over dramatic, but when your idol dies, we shall see how you react. I had been lucky enough to see them in concert with Metallica. They were amazing.And now this.

Kelsi's POV

Peyton was over-reacting to the whole situation. She had gone into complete lock down. No wonder she would always get A in drama back in high school. I had showered and changed into my clothes for the day, when the doorbell rang. Shit! It was Rob, Kellan and Jackson. I had completely forgotten that we had plans with them today. Stupid Peyton.

I raced over to the door, and opened it "Hey guys" I smiled "Come in" The three of them followed me into the dining room and each pulled out a seat.

"You guys want a drink?" I asked.

"No thanks Kelsi" Kellan smiled "We just got food on the way over"

"Surprisingly, hanging with these guys was getting less weird "Ok cool"

"Where's Peyton?" Jackson asked, looking around.

"Oh" I laughed "She is on lock down at the moment"

The three guys looked at me strangely "Why?" Rob asked "What happened?"

"She is being melo-dramatic"I explained "Her idol died"

"Mind explaining?" Kellan asked. I took a seat down at the table with the boys.

"Some guy named Jimmy Sullivan, he was a drummer out of some band she loved avenged seven-something. . ."

"AVENGED SEVENFOLD" Peyton screamed from her room. I rolled my eyes "Any way, she idolized this guy, said she could relate to him or some crap, and now all she has done, is lay in all her AVENGED SEVENFOLD merch and listen to their music" I yelled 'Avenged Sevenfold' loudly so Peyton heard it.

"But don't worry" I smiled "I'll haul her ass out of bed, so we can get going" And with that I stood up, and walked toward Peyton's bedroom.
"I've gotta see this" Kellan laughed from behind me, and all three of them followed.

Peyton's POV

I lay on my bed as 'Scream' played. Then my door burst open and there stood Kelsi, Rob, Kellan and Jackson. No I couldn't mourn in peace, my bitch best friends and 3 A-list celebrates had to crash the fucking party. Just great.

"Right" Kelsi marched over to my radio, and switched it off "You, up!"

"Your kidding me?" I laughed. She was a woman on a mission, and I found it hilarious.

"No I am not" She marched over to where I lay "Up!"

"Fuck off" I groaned "I was in peace before you barged your fat ass through the door"

"PEYTON ELIZABETH MATTHEWS!" She yelled "Get up!" She jumped on top of me, and after our little play punch up, I pushed her off. Meanwhile Kellan, Rob and Jackson stood at my door laughing there asses off. Once I had pushed her off, she got up in a huff and walked over to the group of guys, and huddled them in. Oh shit!

Kellan walked up to my bed with a big goofy grin spread across his face.I glared at him "Go away" He simply laughed, throwing me over his shoulder, and he began to carry me out to the cars.

"Fuck you Kelsi" I yelled, as I hear her laugh from behind me. Kellan slapped my ass,

"Stop fucking swearing Peytie" He laughed. He had gotten into the habit of calling me Peytie last night.

"Wow Kellan" I laughed "I didn't know we were on butt slapping basis yet?"

"Babe, we have been there since we meant" He laughed "Now what car are we taking?"

"And who's driving?" I asked.

"We'll take my car, and no Peyton you can not drive it" Kelsi said.

"But, but, but" I whined "Why?"

She then pointed to my bashed up Ford Cobra "That was not me" I defended "That was fucking asshole Nate!"

"Whatever" Kelsi smirked "It's still no"

"Bitch" I spat.

"I love you too" She laughed, and climbed in the drivers seat.

"Shot gun!" Jackson called. And the rest of us groaned.

>>

I was now stuck in the back seat of Kelsi's car, in between Rob and Kellan. I am living every teen girls dream, and fucking hating it. Lucky were we heading home now, and most the time I had stuck my ipod and listened to Avenged Sevenfold. Even though Kellan kept stealing my headphones and rocking out to it, gosh he was adorable.

"Give them back you baboon!" I slapped Kellan hard across the arm.

"Ouch!" He yelled "That actually hurt"

"It was meant to" I poked my tongue at him. Rob was smirking on my other side. I slapped him harder.

"What was that for?" He yelled.

"Because" I was now the one smirking "I felt like it!"

"You're lucky your hot" Rob smirked "Otherwise that would have earned you an ass kicking"

Kelsi turned around to look at us "Could you please keep the flirting to a low?" She laughed.

"Coming from you" I growled "Mr and Mrs. Sexual tension" Kelsi stopped laughed, turning back to look at the road, But Kellan, Rob and myself were laughing out asses off. I was starting to like these guys.

>>

We had decided to stop for a late lunch, then head back to our place for a swim. The guys had to quickly race back to where they were staying and get some spare clothes and other stuff. Which gave Kelsi and I time to get ready too. We both changed into our swimwear, got food and drinks and walked down to the pool. We both lay on our sun chairs for a little while, until my mobile buzzed the opening cords of 'Afterlife', which was Drew's personalized ringtone.

"Hey Drew" I picked up "What's up?"

"Hey bub" He said "I was wondering what you were up too for the rest of the afternoon?"

I scoffed "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me"

"Oh, its juct that me and Chris are bored shitless, and its fucking hot, so do you guys mind if we come over and chrash your pool?" Drew asked.

"Sure" I smiled "See you in ten?"

"Yeah" He replied "Oh and Peyton, I'm gonna flog your ass on the dirt bikes when I get there"

"It's on like donkey kong" I said before hanging up. I turned to Kelsi "Drew and Chris are coming over"

"Ok" She smiled, just as three shirtless figures wandered into the pool area.

"Oh my fucking god" I smiled "I think I just died"

Kelsi laughed at me "Agreed".

"Honey, were home!" Kellan yelled, holding a six pack of Smirnoff Ice in his hands, and placing it on the table in between Kelsi and I.

"For being so nice to us" He pointed to the six pack. I jumped up and hugged him "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I yelled, and he laughed.

"Who's going in first?" Kellan asked, as I suddenly regreted letting him hold onto me. Jackson now had Kelsi hostage. Shit.

"Kelsi!" I yelled "Seeing as she loves swiming so much!"

"No!" She screamed "Please!"

"Kellan!" I warned "You throw me in, you die"

He smiled "That wasn't very smart Peytie" and with that he ran up, with me in his arms and jumped straight in. Oh he was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ze Outfit
The Swimwear
Its fairly short, but Penny was gonna bash the shut outta me if I didn't update soon!
R.I.P The Rev : ( This is for you♄ We love you : )