Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

Rosie Is Getting Married!

All of us had left school with a cheery disposition, although when I returned home, I was greeted with- "WHAT IN BLAISE'S NAME HAPPENED TO YOU?" asked my mother, seeing how bruised and battered I looked.

"It's nothing mum..."

"Was it that boy? If it is, I'll kill him!"

"NO IT WAS NOT DRACO MUM!" I screamed. "I cannot talk about it. Headmaster ordered me not to talk about it."

"Well, as long as you are okay. You know, if you want to talk about it, I'm here..."

"Mum, you wouldn't understand this in a million years," I snorted. "But I will tell you that we are invited to a wedding; Rosie's getting married to Fred."

"Rosie! Oh how lovely! But aren't they a bit too young?" my mother asked.

"Mum, they have a reason why they are getting married," I said. "There are things going on. Things you wouldn't understand... There is a bad man, let's say. And this man had killed several of my kind of people long ago. Everyone thought he was dead, but he was alive, just very very weak and unable to kill. Now he has regained all of his powers, and is about to attack like he used to long ago. I saw him mum... and he threatened to kill me last year. And just recently, he tried to rape me, but I escaped! I'm fine mum, I didn't get raped! But he said before we parted, that Draco and I would be facing a horrible year this year of school..."

"Oh Theresa! My poor child!" cried my mother.

"I didn't want to tell you because this is my burden to bear, and not yours. There is also a prophesy that I will either destroy mankind or help reinstate it. Meaning I will be on the 'bad man's' side or I will be on the side of good... Also, you are to be expecting grandchildren in a few years, because the prophesy said that Draco and I were meant to be together, and we are going to have a child together."

"You better keep those nice legs shut missy," said my mother, giving me a stern look.

"MUM!" I shouted. "Jeeze, I'm not a whore, leave me alone! And anyway, I haven't done anything. He knows that I don't want to do that with him!"
_______________________________________________________________________

"And now, Fred shall recite his wedding vows," said Dumbledore, stepping aside. Fred sighed, held the paper in his hand, and looked up at Rosie for reassurance.

"My darling Rosebud, you are my life, my reason for living, my everything. Although I have nothing to give you that will make you happy, the only thing I can give you is my undying love for you, and all the happiness and children I can make for you..."

Everyone in the church roared at this notion. Rosie began to laugh through her tears, and smiled back at Fred. I stood there next to Draco in my blue bridesmaid's dress, him in his tuxedo with a blue tie, and he squeezed my hand.

Fred continued as the laughter died down. "But enough of the jokes. All of that aside, I love you, and I will be dedicated to making you happy, satisfying your every wish, and strive to give you everything you want. Because I know you deserve only the best that life has to offer. Rosie, I want to thank you for coming into my life because of all the things you have done for me. For loving me, for always laughing at my jokes, for always being there for me, and above all: for giving me a passion for life and dominatrix escapades that poor Theresa and Draco had to experience first hand."

Loud laughter followed as Draco and I laughed so damn hard we cried and almost pissed ourselves.

"Rosie, thank you for making me the happiest man on this earth by choosing me as your soul mate. I only hope I can make you as happy as I possibly can..."

Rosie was sobbing loudly now, and Dumbledore now blew his nose very loudly.

"Mister Weasley, very well spoken, and very funny as usual," said Dumbledore as Fred grinned back at him. "Now, miss Rosie, would you like to say a few words before I pronounce you man and wife?"

"Yes, I would," said Rosie, wiping her tears. "Freddie, my love, where would I be without you? Hell half the time, your mum thinks we are attached at the waist. Never one without the other. Kinda like you and George. I swear, the nights I spent at the Weasley house, you would think I was one of their daughters!"

Laughter followed, and Rosie continued. "But you gotta admit Fred, life without you in my life is miserable. I can't imagine a time without you in my life, and I don't ever want to. I know times are getting hard, and people think we are getting married too soon. Well screw them! We are in love, and if they can't see that, then they can suck on Merlin's left nut! I love this man standing next to me! I am willing to stand by his side, to grow old with him, to have kids with him, and to make him as happy as he has made me. Fred, I cannot tell you how happy you have made me. Especially in the bedroom..."

Draco and I snorted loudly, remembering the dominatrix escapade.

"You never cease to make me laugh," said Rosie. "One incident I can recall, would most likely be when George said that I looked like a drag queen one day during break from class, and you turned George into a drag queen with full hair, makeup, clothes, and all!"

"Hey, don't go reenacting it now!" cried George, covering himself nervously as everyone roared with laughter.

"Oh George, you know I wouldn't make him do that to you again. Once was more than enough... Anyway, you never fail to make me laugh, make me happy, or entertain me. Fred, you are the man women always dream of marrying, and I bagged you! I hold the key to your heart, and you hold the key to mine. I couldn't be happier right now, and I am prepared to make you the happiest man in the world once the ceremony is over..."

"Hallelujah!" shouted Fred as he did a funny celebratory dance. "Damn it, Dumbledore, say the words!"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" said Dumbledore through tears and laughter.

Fred kissed Rosie, almost sucking her face clear off it was that passionate. The church echoed with cheers, hoots, catcalls, and hollers.

"Meet you all back at the Burrow for the reception, only give us an hour or two to get there!" cried Fred as he picked up Rosie in his arms, and carried her out of the church.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Nice of you both to show up finally," sneered Draco.

"Hush love! Don't be so rude!" I said, slapping his arm.

Rosie and Fred beamed at us, ignoring the rude comment. "So, I take it you guys had mind-blowing... yeah."

"Yes we bloody well did!" said Fred with a huge smile. "Come on now! Mum's made all of the Hogwart's food that we love so much!"

We ate, talked, and danced the night away. Harry, Neville, Luna, and Hermione were laughing at all of Fred's jokes when he came around to them.

"Did you really turn George over here into a drag queen?" asked Neville, shaking with laughter.

"Oi, it wasn't that funny!" said George. "Would you like to be the one in drag next Mr. Longbottom?"

Neville shook his head, and I walked up to George, and took him aside. "Yo, what's gotten into you mate?"

"I told them not to bring up that stupid incident, and they brought it up!" said George, downing a glass of firewhiskey. "I mean, I like Rosie and all, but to berate me in front of everyone like that..."

"George, I think this is much more than that..." I said, cupping his face into my hands. "Tell me what's eating you."

George looked into my eyes, and I saw sadness in his blue eyes. "I-I didn't want him to marry Rosie! It's like I'm losing him as a twin! You know, we used to do everything together! And now... we can't do that anymore! I hate it!"

"George, listen to me. You can do everything with Fred like you used to! It's just... well... Fred has found the right woman that he is going to spend the rest of his life with. You should be happy for him! I know he would be happy for you if it was you up there with your love of your life..."

"I know I should be happy for him, but it seems as if my life is ending..."

"NO, don't ever think that!" I cried. "Life is only beginning! You will be okay, George. You are an attractive man, and soon, you will be married like Fred, and you will be happy like him, and will forget all about being upset."

"Thanks Theresa, you always are so nice..." said George, kissing my cheek in a friendly gesture.

"Go on and celebrate. Ignore all of those comments. Come, let's have a dance..."

"Wouldn't Draco get upset?"

"Nah, he'll understand."

I led George onto the dance floor, and we danced to Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These) by the Eurythmics. I moved my hips in time to the music, and George began to grin as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"If you dare think you are going to move your hands any further Mister Weasley, you are sadly mistaken," I said through gritted teeth.

"Fine, I'm not gonna push you," said George, twirling me to face him. "I like this song, don't you?"

"Yeah, now dip me, Draco's looking over here," I said as George dipped me.

"I'm not gonna live very long am I?" asked George as the song ended.

"Well, I will talk to Draco," I said, kissing George on the cheek.

"What was that about?" asked Draco, striding over towards me.

"Oh, darling, it is a personal bit between me and George. Sorry, but I cannot tell you about that. But I can tell you that everything is ok, and that I love you, and only you..."

"Uh, you just kissed him, and he put his hands on you!?!" said Draco.

"Uh, mate? She said that she would jinx me into the next century if I moved them any lower than what they were!" said George.

"You both don't love each other?" asked Draco.

"Now what's the fuss all about?" asked Fred, coming over.

"She danced with George, and he put his hands on her!" said Draco. "And she kissed him!"

"Mate, I saw too. That's how she is Draco. Theresa always shows her affection to people she loves. Even though she loves you, she loves other people too... AS FRIENDS! I mean, come on, it's not a crime to hug or give someone a friendly kiss!"

"Alright, Tessie, I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"

"There is nothing to forgive. It was just a misunderstanding," I said, kissing Draco softly on the lips.