Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

Why Has Tessie Been Acting So Damn Weird?

"She has been acting so... different lately," said a voice that I knew to be Draco's.

"I see," said Dumbledore. "And you say she was with Neville in the bathroom, about to-"

"Yes, headmaster. She says she wants to be a Death Eater. I don't know what has gotten into her lately. What do you think is wrong with her?"

"I think, Draco, that HE has put a piece of himself into her," said Dumbledore quietly. "It has to be, or else, he is possessing her at random. But then, that would make him a child molester... Hmmm..."

"Could she be under the Imperius Curse, sir?" asked Draco.

"That could be an explanation for her rash behavior. I think she is under the Imperius curse. When she was in Moody's class, was she able to fight off the Imperius curse at all?"

"No sir, she was never able to..."

"I must have Severus teach her how to fight against this... This cannot continue! I mean, she and Neville! Who knows what he would make her do next? She could kill someone for heaven's sake!"

"I know sir, believe me, she almost did if I didn't stop her in time. It was Pansy, sir..."

"Very well, once Miss Smith awakens, take her to the dungeons for a lesson with Professor Snape. Lessons must begin as soon as possible. This cannot wait..."
_______________________________________________________________________

As soon as my eyes opened, I was carried out of the Hospital Wing, and brought to Snape's office.

"Professor! It's an emergency!" cried Draco, banging on the door.

Snape appeared at the door, and looked at the two of us. "And what in the name of Merlin are the two of you doing here?"

"Dumbledore sent me to you," said Draco. "He wants you to give Tessie private lessons to guard against the Imperius curse."

"Well then, get her inside!" said Snape, closing the door behind us.

Draco sat me in a chair, and Snape whipped out his wand.

"You must be able to fight the Imperius curse, otherwise any old witch or wizard can manipulate you. And we know so well how you would love for that to happen..."

"Shut up!" I said, rubbing my head that was pounding.

"Imperio!"

'Kick Draco in the balls... just do it...'

I raised my foot, and then hesitated. 'But what if I don't want to?'

'Do it. Kick Draco in the balls... just do it...'

"OW!!!!!" cried Draco, holding himself, and turning to look at Snape and me. "You had to make her do that to me?!"

"You almost had it you stupid girl!" shouted Snape, throwing a chair my way. "Why did you let me control you?"

"I just got out of the Hospital Wing damn it! Give me a rest!"

"THE DARK LORD DOES NOT REST FOR ANYONE THERESA SMITH! ANYONE WHO THINKS HE DOES IS A TWIT! Now, Imperio!"

I lost all sense of control, and went limp. My body felt like jello, and I felt a tingling sensation in my spine.

'Punch Draco in the face... just do it... you know you want to...'

'But why should I?'

'Just do it... you know you want to...'

I made a fist with my right hand, and drew back. My hand shook as I fought with myself whether or not to hit Draco.

'Do it... you know you want to... DO IT!'

I fell to the floor, sobbing and unable to punch Draco.

"Tears do not work on the Dark Lord, Theresa," said Snape cruelly. "But not bad. Again, IMPERIO!"

A white glow filled the room, and instead of me losing feeling in my body, I saw Snape sag to the floor. His spell had backfired.

'Why do you like to torment me and Draco?' I made him answer.

An image popped into my head. A beautiful red haired young girl with green eyes. She held a boy's hand, a boy with long, greasy black hair and pale skin. She smiled at the boy, and then, the images changed.

"Hey Snevellius! Let's see how great you are without any pants on!" cried a boy with dark hair and glasses.

"Let him down!" cried the red haired girl. "James Potter, stop it!"

"What's the matter Lily? Do you actually like this piece of filth? Are you going to marry him?"

"No, I don't love him! But he is my friend, so let him down!"

"Anything for you, miss Lily," said James, taking Snape down.

Snape started to run away with tears in his eyes.

"You know Lily, I have liked you for quite some time... Would you like to go out sometime?"

"Sure James, as long as you stop tormenting Snape..."

"Anything Lily..."


I fell to the floor, eyes opened wide as Snape looked back at me with a mixture of anger, hatred, and surprise.

"Get out..."

"Sir, I didn't mean to... I don't know how it happened!"

"Our next meeting shall be in a month. You shall forget what you have seen, and if you say to anyone what you saw, you will be punished during our meetings..."