Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

The End of the Ball

I loved being in Draco's arms as we rocked in time to the music. I never wanted to leave his warm embrace. The song ended, and I decided to get up on stage and sing a song for everyone.

"What makes this world go round? Will the answer let her down?
She is so sweet and young, and her life has just begun...
What does her future hold that's the story left unknown...
Will she make it through her days, let our love lead the way?
Part of me laughs, part of me cries, part of me wants to question why.
Why is there joy, why is there pain? Why is there sunshine, never rain?
One day you're here, next day you're gone... No matter what we must go on.
Just keep the faith, and let love lead the way.
Everything will work out fine if you let love... love lead the way.
Sitting there all alone... in the window of her room.
Watching the world go by it brings tears to her eyes.
All she sees is hurt and pain, and she wants to break the chains.
She'll keep pressing everyday, and she'll find her own sweet way.
Part of me laughs, part of me cries, part of me wants to question why.
Why is there joy, why is there pain? Why is there sunshine, never rain?
One day you're here, next you are gone, no matter what we must go on.
Just keep the faith, and let love lead the way.
You can be all that and still can be who you are.
You gotta know for sure that it isn't make believe.
You may feel weak but you are strong. Don't you give up if... If you keep holding on, you'll never be wrong. Just close your eyes cause it lies deep in your heart, yeah.
Part of me laughs, part of me cries, part of me wants to question why.
Why is there joy, why is there pain? Why is there sunshine never rain?
One day you're here, next you are gone.
No matter what we must go on.
Just keep the faith, and let love lead the way.
Everything will work out fine if you let love... love lead the way.
Love lead the way...
"

"You sang beautifully," said Draco, helping me off the stage. "Nice choice of the song. Brilliant actually..."

"Draco, there is something I have got to tell you," I said, pulling him aside. "Back in the dungeons, Snape asked me how I was able to control myself under Imperius curse, and I found that if I thought about you or my love for you, I could conquer it..."

Draco sighed, and kissed me gently. "So does this mean that you are going to go back to normal?" asked Draco.

"Well... if you really wanted me to be the wittle bad gurl... I could make an exception just for you..." I said with a flirty smile.

"Let's go to my dorm," said Draco, leading me away from the Great Hall.

"You know, this will be the first time that I have ever been to your dorm?" I said with a smirk. "Please don't tell me you guys have snakes on the walls and snakes all over the place. That would just dampen my mood..."

"Ok, we don't go completely overboard with the snakes, but there are a fair few," said Draco truthfully.

"Well, I can deal with a fair few," I said, stealing a kiss.

"Voldemort's Nipple!"

"What are you talking about Draco?" I asked in absolute horror and surprise.

"That's the password Tessie," said Draco, laughing as the portrait hole opened up.

I giggled, and Draco pulled me into an intense kiss. I smiled as he licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I let him in. As he entered my mouth, I began to moan a bit, and then I heard a noise, and the two of us broke apart suddenly.

"Nice shade of lip gloss Draco," sneered Pansy. She was still in her emerald green ball gown, her hair was short and straight in a bowl-like haircut style. If she didn't have boobs, you would have seriously mistaken her for a guy...

"Mansy, go bother someone who cares," I retaliated, turning back to Draco.

"Oh, really nice, Tessie," said Pansy, walking over towards me. "Do you think a man has these?"

She flashed us her chest, and I began to scream. "Oh my God! I've gone blind! Draco, let's go before we lose more than our sight!" And before Pansy could say another word, we ran up to Draco's dorm for some private time.

I sank into his soft, warm bed, and curled up beside him. He ran his hands along the sides of my body, as he kissed me.

"Come on Tessie, do that bad girl thing... That was so cute, and it turns me on..."

"Alright," I groaned. I jumped on top of Draco, strattling him. "You like this, bad boy? Want mummy to give you some more?"

Draco moaned, and I bent down to kiss him. I ran my hands through his soft blond hair that I loved so much.