Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

Draco's Dorm

He stared into my brown eyes, and smiled as I placed his hands all over my body.

"Does daddy like?" I asked seductively. Draco nodded furiously, and I began to take off his shirt. I kissed his unbelievably hot and muscular body, making Draco moan softly. He soon got tired of being controlled by me, and flipped me down on the bed.

"My turn," said Draco as he got on top of me. "I want to please you now..."

"Oh Draco, you did enough as it is..." I whispered softly. "You do so much for me. You bought me this beautiful dress for the ball, and I didn't even appreciate it. I don't deserve you!"

"Tessie, I don't deserve you. You are the smart one, the nice one. Girls like you don't go with guys like me. Especially since I am a Death Eater..."

"I know you have seen the error of your ways, my love," I said as Draco began to kiss up and down my neck. "You aren't like the rest, Draco. You have a good heart. You just don't like to show it to many people. But I am glad to have seen that side of you. It's the part I love most about you. I love how gentle and nice you are with me..."

"Tessie, I am the man I am today because of you," said Draco, burying his face into my chest. "If I didn't run into you on the train, I would never have learned to love, never have learned to be kind to others as you have taught me... I wouldn't want life to be any different than what it is. I LOVE YOU Tessie, crazy fits of the Imperius curse and all."
_______________________________________________________________________

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"What the bloody hell?" I muttered beneath Draco's bed sheets. "Turn it off damn it! I want to sleep!"

"Tess, it's just my alarm clock. You know you're a witch, use a bloody spell!" said Draco, pulling a pillow over his head.

I whipped out my wand which was on the nightstand, and muttered "QUIETUS! Damn, now I can't go back to sleep now!" I said, stretching. "And I was having such a wonderful dream..."

"Mmmm what about?" asked Draco, turning towards me.

"You," I smiled. "You led me to this field, and we made love in field of flowers..."

"That's nice... I had a dream where I did you in my room and held your legs above your head..."

"Draco Scorpius! What a naughty naughty boy you are!" I cried, throwing the pillow at him.