Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

Fred Is Back, And Unexpected News...

Rosie and Hermione laughed all the way down the hallway as we walked to the Black Lake, our usual hangout after classes.

"Draco, could you be any hornier mate?" asked Rosie, rolling around in the grass. Poor Draco blushed, and started to skip stones in the lake. I felt so bad for him, and told Rosie and Hermione to stop.

"Rosie, I thinks that's enough. Lord knows you don't want me to tell everyone about what Draco and I walked in on..." Rosie was quiet for the rest of the time about Draco's sex drive, and we all sat around a tree near the lake.

"Guess who?" said a voice that made all of us turn around.

"FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Rosie, jumping into his arms, knocking him to the ground as she kissed him.

"Take it easy! The poor guy's face is gonna be sucked off in a minute!" I said, laughing as Rosie got up off of Fred, and helped him up.

"Rosie, I got something to tell you," said Fred with a smile on his face. "Remember that time we had 'fun' on our honeymoon?"

"Yes..." said Rosie, playfully kissing Fred.

"Well... We are going to have a baby!"

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!?" everyone but Fred shouted.

"Er- strike that, we are going to have twins!" said Fred, holding Rosie in his arms.

"How the hell do you know for sure that she is pregnant?" I asked, poking a finger into Fred's chest.

"I thought you knew!" tutted Fred. "And you're supposed to be the smartest witch in school... When two people are bound by love, magic, and marriage, the husband can tell whether the wife is pregnant or not because he will feel the symptoms before she does..."

"Hahahaha!" I roared. "So that means Freddie here has had morning sickness and cravings! What a laugh!"

"Yeah, it's not easy eating for two," said Fred, patting his stomach.

We all hugged Rosie and Fred, and congratulated them. Fred told everyone that Dumbledore requested Fred to stay at the school in a separate special room, and that Rosie was going to move into his room as soon as she liked. At this, Rosie began to jump up and down, and squeal with joy.

I turned to Draco, and saw how he was a bit secluded from everyone. He was off giving the Giant Squid bits of stale toast that I carried with me from breakfasts past.

"What's wrong?" I asked Draco, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Why aren't you talking with everyone?"

"I dunno. I just wanted to be by myself, you know to think about things... I'm happy for them, really I am! But the world at this time is not the best place for the twins to grow up in..."

"Draco! These twins will be loved beyond loved! They will have the best mum and dad ever, and they will grow up with a loving family. Times aren't going to stay bad forever, my love. They do change, you know..."

"There's more to it than you think..." said Draco, turning me to face him. I looked into his icy blue eyes, and saw sorrow and sadness in them. "I wanted us to be the first ones to have children... I mean, I know how much you said you don't want to rush into things, but I really want children, and soon. The timing is really bad though, especially with my mission..."

"Sorry, didn't catch that?"

"Oh, nothing Tessie," said Draco, shaking it off. "What you haven't heard lately is the attacks that are going on. Death Eaters are killing more and more muggleborns and blood traitors. Which means both you and me are in for it. I would rather die knowing that I had put a child into this world, given it love and care, than to die with no child..."

"Dray...," I whispered, tearing a bit now. "I-I can't. It's not that I don't want to have your children, it is just... I have seen things. And they have forever changed me... I can't change my mind on this. Once this war is over, we will have as many babies as I can bear for you."

"What did you see? Please tell me, maybe I can help you?"

"You are going to have to be really nice about this, cause this isn't really about me. It's about someone else..."

"Shoot," said Draco.

"Well," I said taking a deep breath. "Last year when I was being tortured by HIM, he showed me how he killed.... Lily and James Potter, and then turned on Harry! Oh God Draco! It was so heart wrenching! I don't want our child to lose its parents like Harry did! It wouldn't be fair for our child... Please understand that it isn't you..."

"I understand, and I will wait for you," said Draco, kissing me gently, wrapping his arms around me. "We will have our millions of children when this war is over..."

"Um... I dunno about millions Dray. OUR children are coming out of ME, not YOU. Maybe two or four?"

"We can negotiate that later my love," said Draco smirking and slapping my butt playfully.