Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

Draco's Proposal

We all walked back up to the castle, smiling and happy. Rosie and Fred walked towards their new dorm room, and I walked with Draco to my dorm.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure," I said as the portrait opened for the two of us. We walked inside, and I walked quickly up to my dorm room with Draco.

"God, I am beat!" I said, falling on top of my bed. Draco sat on the corner of my bed, looking at me and smiling.

"Not too tired for this?" Draco asked, kissing me, and nibbling my bottom lip.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as Draco got on top of me, and began to take off his clothes. "I don't care anymore Dray. I've had enough of all of this waiting! I want you Draco, I need you..."

"Oh Tessie," moaned Draco softly. "I've wanted you more than anything in this world."
_______________________________________________________________________

"That was absolutely amazing!" I cried, leaning my head against his chest. "Let me guess, Slytherin sluts give you some tips?"

"Actually... no," said Draco. "You see, I am a virgin... well, was one before you and I-"

"Really?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

Draco nodded, and sighed as he wrapped his arms around me. "You see, I never did it with any other girl because... well, they were all whores. Well, at least the Slytherin girls were. None of them liked me for who I was. All of them wanted me for a one night stand, and I'm not looking for that."

"You are a one of a kind Draco," I whispered in his ear. "If only everyone saw what I saw... Well then you wouldn't be in Slytherin would you...."

"I dunno," said Draco. "I've never really thought about that. The hat didn't touch my head before placing me in Slytherin. I guess I'd be in Gryffindor if I couldn't be in Slytherin. I'm not smart enough for Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuffs are for the dumb people, and I'm not that dumb. So yeah, you?"

"I told you on the train that I knew nothing about school remember?" I asked. "Well, when I was sorted, it was kind of weird actually. It first said I was not a Slytherin, and I knew that of course from you. Then it said I'm definitely not a Gryffindor because I'm not brave, and I got to agree with that. I prayed to God I didn't get Hufflepuff, and it almost did. So I guess I would have been stuck in Hufflepuff if I wasn't so smart..."

Draco smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I want to ask you something... But first!"

He got out this coin thing, and pressed it. Within a decent 30 seconds, Luna came bursting through the door, accompanied by Fred, Rosie, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and Neville.

"We're here!" cried Luna.

"What's going on?" I cried, pulling my sheets around me. I was still bloody naked!

"Whoo! I like what I see!" hooted Fred.

"Enjoy it while you can cause this is the last time you will ever see it!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, like I was saying," said Draco, wrapping my bed sheets around his waist. "I got everyone here at a very... bad time because-" He got up, and rummaged in his pants pockets, and pulled out a small black box, and handed it to me.

"Theresa Joanne Smith, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" asked Draco, getting on his knee and opening the box. Inside was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen, and I gasped and cried as he put the ring on my finger.

"Well, will you marry me Tessie?" asked Draco smiling up at me as everyone began to smile.

"Are you gonna answer him?" asked Rosie.

I couldn't speak, I was shaking so damn bad, and I was crying. I could not get the words out at all so I nodded, and squeaked out a "Yes!"

Draco picked me up from the bed, and spun me around and kissed me as everyone cheered.

"Let me see the ring!" cried Rosie, pulling me off of Draco. "Whoa! Damn, boy puts his money up for his girl! Just like my Freddie!"

"It's really beautiful," said Luna and Hermione smiling.

I couldn't stop smiling, and neither could Draco. "Erm- can you leave? We are kinda still naked mates..."

Poor Neville was the first one to leave the room, and I laughed as everyone piled out of the room to the common room with Luna. "It is really beautiful Draco, where did you get it my love?"

"Funny you should mention that," said Draco pulling on his boxers and pants. "That's another Slytherin family heirloom..."

"I-I can't take this," I said, taking the ring off. "There will probably be a curse on it or something Dray. You know I'm not a pureblood! I couldn't possibly wear Slytherin's ring!"

"No, it's ok Tessie," said Draco, sliding the ring back onto my finger gently and slowly. "I cleared it with Dumbledore, and he said it doesn't matter. It's just like any other ring. No curses on it whatsoever. You will be fine... Please wear it, for me?"

"Fine," I said, throwing on my shirt and skirt. "I trust you and Dumbledore's judgment... Now the question is, when are we going to get married?"

"I was thinking in a few years, you know, after things settle down..."

"I'd like that Draco," I said, kissing him, and we walked to the Ravenclaw common room to meet up with everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ring Draco gave Tessie: Image