Modern Love?

It's Just A Crush

Gerard’s POV:

I couldn’t get neither Angel nor Winter out of my head all night. I really, really like Angel and I feel guilty whenever I talk to another girl especially Winter, though I’ve only hung out with her twice but I feel something for her, like a connection an old one. It’s only been two day’s since I meet Winter and already she plagues my mind, but I’ve known Angel for nearly two months and we’ve grown really close. This is so confusing; it would be so much easier if they were one person but it’s not like that could happen. I need to meet Angel to find out what she’s really like.

“Hey Gerard, we’re going to meet up with Winter again today you want to come?” Mikey asked me as I was sitting at the dinning table sipping my morning coffee
“Of course, what kind of a question is that?” I replied sarcastically, there was also the other problem that I think Mikey and/or Frank also like Winter though I’m not sure whether they like-like her or just as friends. Then again if Winter does have something for me and I decided to go with Angel then there would be a few angry people around me. Angel would be easier to brush off but I don’t want to, she’s the one that I’d choose at the moment.

We meet Winter at a park between both our houses, she said her parents asked too many questions yesterday about being picked up, though I didn’t see her parents in her house when I shouted that we were taking her. I had no idea what we were going to do today but just hanging out with her is great. That is exactly what we did; we sat around in the park and did exactly what we did at iHop except without the eating. I hated the fact that we had another concert to do even though it was a small one, this was the first time that I actually regretted having to be on stage. I wanted to sit and talk with her until the sun set and hold her in my arms. Oh my god I sound like a teenager who’s fallen in love or something, I can’t have fallen in love, it’s just a crush I know that, it’s just a crush.

Again Winter said she couldn’t come with us to the concert so she walked home, I said we could drop her off but she declined. After we got back from the show I sat in front of my computer staring at it, I wanted to talk to Angel but I felt so guilty. After half an hour of sitting in front of my computer I finally signed in