Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Lor's POV

I fell onto my bed that night with a content smile adorning my face. I love my friends. I can’t believe they ditched me at the restaurant, though! I should’ve seen it coming. However it had caused me and Bill to get closer. The fan girl in my stomach was flipping out. And I can think of so many cheesy things to say, but they hurt my brain so…

I woke up the next morning to the sound of something sizzling, bacon. How cliché. It was only like 9 o’clock so I searched my room for the cause of my awakening. Mae was practically sitting on my stomach and Elizabeth looked like she was about to explode with excitement. How had I taken so long to notice them?

“What’s the deal!” I hissed, wanting to pull my blanket over my head. But did I get to? No! Instead Elizabeth opened the damn window! Fan-tas-tic.

“Somebody’s a morning person.” Mae giggled. Her face then became serious, “Guess what?”

“What?” I’m sure the eye brow I had raised was in my hair by now.

“Jim called this morning. He said we need to be on set tomorrow at eight.” Elizabeth said, bouncing on her toes.

“WE’RE FILMING!!!” Mae screamed. Her and Elizabeth then pulled me out of my bed, down the stairs, into the kitchen and to the table, cheering the whole way.

I groaned as I fell into the chair. My mom put a cup of steaming hot deliciousness in front of me. Mmm…mocha.

Stacey and my mom, who’s name is Rachel by the way, were talking to each other calmly. I only noticed because they kept looking over at us and smiling.

“What do you girls want to do today?” Stacey asked, taking the coffee cup out of Elizabeth’s hand and handing it to Mae, who scowled.

“Sleep.” I was ignored.

“Don’t care, as long as,”

“We get back in time for the concert.”

“Wait,” I looked at my friends, “What concert?”

“Cinema Bizarre. And you have to come.”

I sighed, I really did like the boys from Cinema Bizarre, but I was tired.

There was a knock on the door. I sighed and took another sip of my drink. Was the whole world awake at this ungodly hour?

Mom returned to the kitchen, leading two boys that looked a little too familiar.

“Nick, Joe, What are you doing here?” Mae asked.

They looked around curiously, and Joe spoke.

“We were bored and wondered if you guys wanted to hang out today?”

“That’s a wonderful idea!” Stacey announced, “Such nice boys. Is it ok with you girls?”

Elizabeth smiled politely at her mother, “Yes, mom.”

I guess we would be spending the day with our Disney partners. Mom shooed me upstairs to get dressed and without realizing how it happened I ended up in the back seat of Joe’s car, Nick and Mae were talking and Elizabeth was zoning out. I reached into my pocket and realized…

“Damn!”

My yell startled the others who looked at me, luckily Joe didn’t or we might have crashed.

“What?” Elizabeth asked, looking like she wasn’t really paying attention.

“I forgot my iPod!!!”

“A crisis if there ever was one.” Mae said, nodding her head importantly. That cause the three of us to laugh. Soon Nick joined in, followed by Joe. In a few minutes we had forgotten why we were laughing.

When we got to wherever we were going we all got out of the car. Amazing, right?

“Where are we?” I asked, stretching my arms out.

“Why don’t you look?” Joe asked, smiling.

A Carnival. Since when are there carnivals in L.A? Oh well, it looks like fun.

“Come on guys!” Mae grabbed Nick and me by the wrist. The other two followed laughing. The first thing we did was head for the bumper cars.

“Yeah, legal violence!” Elizabeth cheered, climbing into one of the cars. I got into one, as did the others. I can’t drive.

Luckily it didn’t matter because everybody was crashing into everything. I kept getting rammed in the side by some random girl I’ve never seen before, she was clearly the best here. When the cars all stopped we got off reluctantly.

“What now?” I asked, looking for our next source of entertainment.

“FUN HOUSE! FUN HOUSE!”

Wow, Joe is very loud.

“Are you guys excited for tomorrow?” Nick asked, walking with us while his brother bounded ahead.

“So much!” Mae yelled, clapping her hands.

“How do you know about that?” I asked.

Nick smiled, “Everyone at Disney knows about it. We’re pretty much a family so news gets around.”

“I feel like we’re the new kids in school.” Elizabeth laughed.

“We are.”

“Guy! Hurry up!” Joe called.

After we left the carnival, 5 hours later, we decided to go out to lunch.

“I want food, I want food. Food, food, food!” Mae sang, skipping from the car to the front door of the restaurant.

We were escorted to the booth by a tight-lipped women in her 40’s. She glared at us, probably assuming we were stupid typical misbehaved teenagers. She, of course, was right. But let’s not tell her just yet.

“I feel like we were just here.” Mae commented.

With a laugh I realized it was the same restaurant we had been to last night. So we were, indeed, just here. This will be weird.

“Yeah well, you didn’t exactly get to enjoy it did you? You were so busy trying to set me up with Bill!” I said, giggling and glaring.

“Bill?” Joe asked, looking across the top of his menu, “Who’s Bill? I thought you had a boyfriend?”

Crap.

“Uh…We broke up. And my friends think I should just use Bill as rebound. They think I’ve been too depressed since…he dumped me. Right Lizzie?” I soon realized that was not a smart move on my part.

Elizabeth smirked, “Yeah, she was totally bent when Tom broke up with her.”

I smacked my forehead.

“Really liked him. I could’ve sworn it was love.” She continued, putting extra emphasis on the annoying word, “But we don’t like to talk about it, it’s too painful for her.” She put her hand on my shoulder in a sympathetic way.

I hoped one of the daggers I was glaring would hit her in the heart.

Mae, however, thought it was just hysterical. Which caused the solemn-faced Jonas brothers to whisper to her something about ‘insensitivity’.

I need revenge.