Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Mae's POV

We got home three hours before the concert started.

“Hurry, we can’t be late!” Elizabeth ordered, hustling us into our rooms to get ready. Personally, I don’t see the point in dressing up for the concert. But Lor and Elizabeth took forever, ESPECIALLY in make-up. However it looked cool when they were done.

Two hours later I was just starting to get dressed, when Lor banged on my door.

“I need your hair-straightener! I can’t find mine.”

I handed her the item, while wondering Why do I even have one. I don’t straighten my hair.

Hmm…

Not ten minutes later we were in the car and driving down the road. Elizabeth was covered in glitter and Lor had too much eye-liner. We were all wearing more black than usual but that was about it.

When we got to the concert Stacey spun around in her seat.

“Phones?”

Elizabeth groaned, “Yes mom.”

“Money?”

“Yes mom.”

“License?”

“Yes mom.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes mom.”

And we bailed, running as fast as possible, while Stacey called after us, “BE SAFE!”

“She’s like that every time, it’s not like I’ve never been to a concert!” Elizabeth complained.

Lor chuckled, “Sucks for you. My mom is cool.”

“Yeah, but my mom is here BECAUSE your mom is quote-unquote cool.”

“Guys?” I asked, realizing we were at the door. I showed the guard my ticket and was let backstage. Lor and Elizabeth absentmindedly did too, but continued to rant at each other.

We walked down the hall. When we entered the main room I saw all of Cinema Bizarre entertaining themselves.

Lor and Elizabeth entered behind me.

“It’s because all it’s notes are flat!” Lor argued.

Elizabeth shook her head, “No it’s not! That’s just ridiculous!”

“It’s not!”

“Girls?” Kiro asked.

I sat next to him, “They are too far gone.”

“Uh, girls? What are you arguing about?” Strify asked.

I swear, he must be magical or something because it would’ve taken me ages to quiet them down. Maybe he’s a wizard. I don’t know.

“Why is a raven like a writing desk?” They chimed at the same time. Elizabeth huffed and sat next to Strify, Who looked at her sympathetically before the two dove into a conversation about a fashion magazine.

I turned to Lor, she was talking to Yu and Romeo. Cool, they aren’t arguing.

“You guys must be magical.” I told Kiro and Shin, “I can never get them to stop. Always at each others throats. Of course they never mean any harm, but it’s annoying.”

“Strify and Kiro are just as bad,” Shin agreed, Kiro stuck his tongue out, “But it’s not hard to shut them up. What do you think Duck tape is for?”

I busted up laughing with Shin while Kiro glared at us. I noticed he was smiling though.

“The concert starts in 30 minutes, so we’ll have to go deal with last minute stuff soon.” Strify said, looking up from his conversation with Elizabeth.

“Why not get everything done now, as opposed to having to work in a rush? Seems ridiculous to me.” Elizabeth said, propping her feet up on the table.

“I...don’t…know…” Strify answered.

I chuckled, “We should probably go get to our seats.”

Lor nodded, Elizabeth grinned.

“COME ON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!” I grabbed their wrists and pulled them, giggling out the door towards the floor.

“We’re sitting in the 7th row. Let’s hurry.” Lor said.

We fought our way through the fairly mush-pot-like crowd of screaming girls and emo boys. Elizabeth tripped and knocked four or five people over. We laughed and moved on. The euphoria of the looming concert was causing us to laugh at everything and give less than a thought to the people around us.

“And now…here’s the German pop group: CINEMA BIZARRE!!!!”

After the concert we got backstage as fast as possible, ranting about the concert the whole way.

The boys were taking turns showering. Strify saw us and bounded over, after tackling me and Elizabeth in a hug (Lor had dodged out of the way) and covering us in sweat, he was pulled away by Kiro. Kiro laughed and dragged us to the couch.

The energy in the room was probably at an unhealthy level, but we didn’t care. Strify and Elizabeth were talking about the show and adding random side topics into the conversation. Romeo was in the shower. Yu was absently playing with an electric guitar. Shin was sitting on the couch eating what looked like cheese. Me, Lor and Kiro were flipping through Manga Books.

“We really need to go guys.” Elizabeth sighed.

“Aw, are you sure?” Strify asked. Elizabeth hugged him and we left. We talked about the show the whole way home. Lor’s mom listened intently to our stories.