Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up the next morning with a ringing in my ears. My lungs and throat were screaming at me (not literally) and I was still high off the energy of the concert. I know there was something special happening today, but my mind decided that it wasn’t time to get up yet.

“ELIZABETH WAKE UP!!!! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!”

I was jolted awake by my mother. Oh crap, WE’RE FILMING!!!

I practically flew out of bed and to my closet. The only thing I wore was a black tutu and a plain green t-shirt. I would just be changing out of it anyways, so I didn’t need make-up and a quick ponytail would suffice.

I rushed through breakfast, while Lor sat on the couch and Mae bounced around excitedly.

“You never oversleep, why today?” Lor demanded, tapping her fingers on her knee. Lor was wearing a confusing Lolita dress, she (also) had not done anything to her hair.

I shrugged, “Concert, In case you didn’t notice I was spazzing out the whole time. It was tiring.”

Mae laughed, “That’s true. But you’re a bigger fan of them than we are. If it had been a Tokio Hotel concert…”

“I wouldn’t be able to talk currently.” Lor concluded.

We all burst into a fit of giggles.

“Alright girlies, that’s enough. Into the car.” My mom and Lor’s mom both rushed us out the door.

The ride to the studio was fun but only because we were all laughing and talking about how much fun today would be.

Not ten seconds after we got to the Insanity building, we were all pulled into separate rooms, which had our costumes laid out. Once we were dressed we were all tossed into hair and make-up, meaning wigs and make-up.

After that we met the director on the set.

It was the first time I had seen the set for our show. I was very impressed. They had managed to mimic our stage back home, while still making it look more professional. (Or maybe that was because of the camera crew?)

Either way, the affect was nice to look at.

“Hello, girlies. I’m Richmond Brown. Call me Rick. I’m directing this wonderful little show of yours, so I want you to come directly to me with any of your ideas? Good?”

“Sounds good. I’m Elizabeth.” I stuck my hand out to shake his.

“I’m Lor.”

“And I’m Mae…I think.”

We all looked at Mae worriedly. I hope she wasn’t going through another ‘identity’ crisis. Last time that happened she had driven us all insane with fake names and style changes. Long story short, NEVER give a hyperactive girl caffeine.

Instead of shaking any of our hands, Rick, feels weird calling him that, pulled us into a group hug.

“So…to start out, I’m not going to give you any directions other than to do the ending scene of the first episode. I want to see how you naturally act on a stage. And Places…”

We three scurried to our spots on the set. We were all supposed to be sitting in the lounge area of the room so I draped myself over the back of the couch. Lor sat like a proper young lady and Mae stood with a hand on her hip.

“ACTION!!”

Lor was the first to deliver a line and she did so with a careful sweetness, perfected many months ago.

“Will you girls help me tomorrow?”

Mae shrugged, “But you should be honored. I was going to work on my hand modeling.” She flung her hands out in front of her and waved them around.

“I can’t.” I said shortly.

Lor frowned, sitting up straighter, “Why not?”

I rolled off the couch and stood up, shaking my hair out of my face, “I don’t want to.”

Mae giggled.

“CUT!!” Rick yelled. He stepped away from his spot behind a camera with a huge smile adorning his face, “That was beautiful girlies! I love your movement, so natural yet purposeful. Now I would like to talk to the three of you about some of the basics for this first episode.”

Three hours later we were released for a break. Waiting at the door for us were three brothers, and there names were Kevin, Nick and Joe.

“The vultures have descendeth on us.” I sang, slinging an arm over Lor’s shoulder in a way that always annoyed her. I think that’s one of the reasons we were friends, because we loved to annoy each other. But I could be wrong.

“Hey Lor!” Joe called when we were close enough to them. He approached us, flagged by his brothers. He looked fairly disappointed that my arm was around Lor’s shoulder, making it impossible for his to fill the gap.

You may not be able to tell, but inside I am dying. Laughter isn’t the best medicine, I’ve decided. It’s a disease.

“Hello, Joe. Nick. Kevin.” Lor answered, waving nonchalantly.

“Hey girls.” Nick smiled at Mae, ooooooh I sense something here.

Kevin waved, but then he excused himself.

“He’s meeting the girlfriend.” Joe explained.

“So you girls are on your break now, right?” Nick asked.

“Yeppers. And I need coffee.” I answered. Lor squealed in agreement and Mae gagged on air.

“But first we have to go change. We don’t own these clothes, REMEMBER?” Lor urged, shoving us away from the boys and into her dressing room.

“Uh, Lor? Our clothes aren’t in here, remember?” Mae asked.

I giggled, “Oh Lor, he’s not that bad. He just has a little school-girl crush.”

“I guess. Wait! School- GIRL??”

I started laughing even harder, until I was gasping for air, “You know what I mean! I have to go change.”

And I left her room, still guffawing loudly and struggling for breath and I approached my door. A hand stopped me.

“Uhm, Elizabeth? What’s so funny?” Joe asked.

I shook my head and took a deep breath, “You wouldn’t get it. Now if you’ll excuse me…”

“One second! Would you help set me up with Lor?”

I smirked and pushed past him, “Sorry she’s taken.” And with that I shut my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize the last chapter sucked, I apologize for that.

I would like to thank my TEN WHOLE SUBSCIRBERS!

I know that's not a big deal to some authors, but to me it's a record. So thank you.