Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Elizabeth's POV

Mae was the first person who needed to be on camera, which gave me time to get on my costume. I love playing a goth, black is such a great color.

"I'm ready," Mae called.

I nodded, Lor sat off to the side, writing in her notebook. I swear she's glued to that thing.

"Alright...Action!" Yeah, I usually played the roll of Director for Insanity. I was the one who owned the camera, so it kinda made sense.

Half-way through her scene my cell phone started ringing.

"Oh Crap, sorry Mae."

She just nodded, "It's o.k. I can start over, no problem."

I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Elizabeth? I have great news!"

"Mom? Couldn't it have waited? We're filming right now!"

"No, it can't wait! Casey called."

Casey was the casting agent at an agency about an hour and a half away. Something good must have happened for her to call.

"What did she say?"

My mom was silent for a minute, Mae and Lor were standing in front of me now, curious looks on their faces.

"She saw Insanity on Youtube."

"YEah..." My mom loves to build tension in everyday conversation, you really have to push her to get her to talk.

"And she talked to Disney...and they want to make your show an actual telivision show!"

I dropped my phone and screamed! To be on t.v would make us famous, and our show would be so cool!

"What's going on?" Mae asked. I looked at her. She had picked up my phone and was holding it to her ear nervously. I wasn't prone to random bouts of screaming so...

Mae followed my lead in dropping the phone, but she proceeded to start dancing and I joined her.

"STOP!" Lor called, "Tell me why you're so freaked."

I took a deep breath, "INsanity, Telivision show, disney."

She got the picture.

And cue the dancing!

It was quite some time before we actually calmed down. I looked over at my phone...snap...I left it on, my mom has heard of screaming.

"Hello?" I asked.

Mom just laughed on the other end, "You guys have a meeting with a disney representative tomorrow. I'll drive."

This was so cool!

"I think we may finally have something to do for the summer!" Lor laughed. I grinned back at her.

"Mom, we really have to finish filming. I'll talk to you when I get home."

"O.kI love you, bye."

"Love ya too, Bye." I hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I'm going to write more, but I will be using the all powerful time skip in the next chapter.