Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Lor's POV

~*~MAJOR TIME SKIP~*~

I looked out the plane window for a minute. What's so exciting about this? I see clouds, woop-dee-freaking-doo. Sighing, I pulled my hood down over my eyes. It was only 4 a.m. I could probably get a few more hours of rest. I wouldn't sleep because I can't sleep once I wake up. It sucks.

Unfortunately it didn't look like I would be getting any rest on this particular flight. My two crazy friends were bouncing insanely in their seats, singing what sounded to me like a Jonas Brothers song. What the Hell?

"Lor, wake up! This is exciting!" Mea squealed.

I glared at her, "It's 4 a.m. in the morning, and I've had not one drop of coffee. Leave me alone!"

Elizabeth just grinned at me and then took the i-pod headphone out of her ear and stuck it into my poor ear. I was instantly met with"

I'm hot! You're cold!
You go around like you know
Who I am
But you don't


I could take no more, I yanked the ear bud out of my ear, I would be scarred for life. I hate the Jonas Brothers, and Miley Cyrus, and Disney. Of course, we were flying to L.A. to star in a Disney Telivision show, so I am pretty much screwed.

Elizabeth and Mae were giggling like maniacs at something and I didn't dare ask what it was. They would show me eventually.

I was right. About 5 minutes later, Elizabeth (who was sitting in the middle) turned to me and showed me the magazine. On the page they had found so amusing was a picture of the Jonas Brothers. It was an interview.

"You were laughing at this?" I asked.

They shook their heads. Elizabeth held the page up to her face to read.

"The Jonas Brothers looked stunning as ever when they arrived at the studio." She read, then she flipped the page and read, "What the hell were they thinking? The Jonas Brothers have once again proven that they're mother dresses them. They were seen in sailor suits, identical to ones they are wearing in a popular older photo of the boys when they were younger."

"What's so funny?" I asked, not getting the point.

She held up the page, it was plastered with photos of the famous brothers in the stupidest outfits I've ever seen.

I laughed along with my friends.

Mae took the magazine back and changed the subject of conversation, ever-so obviously.

"What are we doing when we land?" She asked.

ELizabeth thought for a minute, "We are going to house, my mom is already there. Lor's mom is flying out in a few weeks to join us. After we get to the house we can get changed and then we are going to the studio to get fitted for wardrobe for the show!"

I listened to them ramble on about whatever it was they were talking about, before pulling my hood back over my eyes.

Not a minute later I was having an i-pod stuffed into my ear. This time it was playing Hannah Montana. I was clearly not going to get any rest on this flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song was "Burning Up" by the Jonas Brothers.

Did you enjoy this Aya? It's going to get funnier (for me). I can't see Lor as a Disney kid.