Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Elizabeth's POV

The airport was full of life, crying children, business men chatting obnoxiously on cell phones, women gossiping. I looked around at the gift shops and sighed.

“It’s so good to be back in a city.” I looked around, smiling.

I used to live in a big city, until I moved to hick-ville. I moved from a population 582,000 to a population of 2,000. Los Angeles was fantastic.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!!!!!!!!!” Lor squealed.

I looked over nervously, Lor never squealed for no reason.

“What?” I asked.

Mae noticed what Lor was looking at before me, “No, no, no, no!!!” She argued.

“What?” I repeated.

“STARBUCKS!!” Lor cried.

“Starbucks,” Mae groaned.

I smiled and raced Lor towards the coffee shop. Mae trudged along after us, with a grimace plastered on her face. The coffee shop, well actually It was more of a stand, was empty, except for a few odd looking people. I looked at the strangers curiously while Lor ordered her drink, God knows what she got this time.

I leaned over towards Mae, “I’m sitting by you in the car.” She chuckled and shoved me forward to place my order.

After we got our drinks we decided to sit down. I continued watching the odd group, I knew they were a group because they were sitting quietly in a corner, mumbling to each other. Either they were a group, or dealing drugs, I’m going with group.

“What you thinking ‘bout?” Lor asked, wiping a whip cream mustache off her face.

I pointed towards the group. Lor stared at them for just a moment, Mae, however was a little more observant.

“They look familiar.” She tapped her lip, “Let’s go say hi!” She stood up and bounced over before we could stop her.

Me and Lor chased after her with nervous expressions.

“She really needs to stop this!” Lor huffed, stopping a few feet away from the table. Lor’s eyes widened and her face took on the chesire-like grin I’d come to dread.

“What are you-”

“OH EHM GEE!!!” Lor squealed, darting over to where Mae was. I rolled my eyes and followed my friends, time to be the ‘mature’ one. Stupid maturity.

Lor was in total fan girl mode over a guy with black hair and a beanie. I didn’t recognize him. Mae was blabbering on about “guy-liner.” Wow, my friends are weirder then me.

I put a hand over Mae’s mouth and set my elbow on Lor’s shoulder which caused her to stop talking and glare at me.

“Who are you fan girl-ing over now? I don’t recognize these guys.”

There were three men. One with brownish braided dreadlocks, one with short light brown hair and a baseball cap and the guy that Lor was staring at, he kinda looked like Snape from Harry Potter.

Lor gasped at me and said in as dramatic a voice as humanly possible, “This, my friend, is the musical genius that is Tokio Hotel!”

I blinked at her, I liked their music but, not as much as Lor. Then I returned my stare to the uncomfortable looking guys sitting in front of us.

“Aren’t there four members?” I asked.

Lor giggled, “Yes, where is Gay-org?” She actually said that! I hit my forehead with my palm. Mae was bouncing at her seat and tapping on my hand, which still covered her mouth.

I decided to bail, this was going to get annoying, “Yeah, o.k. Uhm…I’ll go see if my mom is here yet. Uh,…” Then I ran out of the coffee shop, running into a guy on my way out.

“You don’t want to go in there.” I said, without looking up.

“Gay-org!” I heard Lor yell. Then the sound of 2 girls tackling 4 guys.

I seriously can’t believe they do that! I mean, who freaks out over seeing one famous band? We would be famous soon. Sure, it was with Disney but look at how successful Miley Cyrus is. I was half-way to the parking lot when I realized, “I forgot my mocha!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Elizabeth bugs me in this chapter. And I'm going to bring Cinema Bizarre into the story a little later, you'll see why.