Status: Updating!

Keep It Silent

Arriving

"Well, here we are, Alex," I sighed, as I dragged my duffel bag out of the bus's trunk, careful not to scratch it.

"Yes, here we are indeed," Alex murmured as she trailed after me, her step-sister. Her curly blond hair bounced as she walked towards the entrance gates.

"Aren't you excited?" One of the girls beside me beamed, as she tugged at my sleeve. Her face was lit up, and she looked like she was in heaven.

"Of course I am!" I said sarcastically. I shot Alex a glance. She had a smirk on her face, and I could tell that she could sense the sarcasm in my voice. The girl soon left, and I made my way through the throngs of people.

I didn't understand why they were all so hyped up about this day. I frowned, as I saw a limousine come up the curb. I rolled my eyes, and continued to follow Alex. She joyously hummed to a song we heard in the bus a while ago. I was obvious that her mind roamed a different dimension at the moment.

The limousine pulled up a few feet away from me, and everyone else stopped what they were doing, to stare at the situation. It was like they have seen a celebrity. I couldn't help but chuckle. The driver slowly stepped out, and opened the passenger seat.

A girl, who appeared to look like a model, stepped out. Her Versace bag dangled neatly around her arm, as she pushed her Prada shades slightly a few centimeters from her eyes. Her eyes scanned the area. She pushed her shades back up, and snapped her fingers softly. Immediately after, her chauffeur took her bags from the trunk

I rolled my eyes once more, and continued to move. People shot me glares; as I made my way up the stairs. I shook my head, at the thought of me being like one of them. I couldn't dare imagine myself lick the ground a celebrity had once walked on. Shivers ran down my spine; and I decided that I had had enough with the imaginations.

I didn't notice where I was headed, until something hard had hit me from behind.

"Ow!" A snotty voice yelled, as I fell slowly towards the ground. My duffel bag soon got out of grasp, and it fell. I looked up, and saw the Prada girl as she stood with an annoyed expression painted on her face. She kicked my bag in anger, and walked away.

I soon felt sore. And the pain mostly concentrated on my bottom. I yelped in agony.

"Are you alright?" Alex asked, as she extended her arm out at me. I gratefully took it, and stood up.

"I think so," I murmured, and knelt down beside my duffel bag. "But I don't think my bag is," I add sarcastically.

"Oh," She waved her hand upwards and smiled. "Don't worry about that! It's you I'm worried about."

I picked up my bag, and stood up. I wiped away the dust that clung to my denim jeans.

"We'd better get going, or else we'd be late for the assembly." Alex said, as she pulled my arm hardly.

~

It only took us about half an hour to figure out how to get to our dorm.

"Room 526," Alex read the piece of paper in her hands. I took the key from her pocket, and stuck it in the key hole. The door unlocked, and I opened it.

We were greeted by an old and dusty room. For a very prestigious school, they couldn't even afford to maintain an old dorm room.

I dropped my duffel bag in a corner of the room, and took out a marker from my pocket.

"Sydney's side," Alex read, as I wrote it on the wall. I throw her the marker, and slide down the wall.

"This is going to take a lot of work." I sighed, as caught the marker Alex had thrown me. I dumped it into my bag, and stretched out my feet.

Alex stood there; as she examined the room. Her hands were on her fist, and she looked puzzled.

"Do you still remember Meena?" She asked, as she rubs off the sweat beads from her forehead.

"Duh, who would ever forget her?" I said lazily, as I fished my bag for my iPod. I hated instances wherein I misplace it.

"Well, we could ask her to fix this place up." She walked towards the window, and stared at the people that gathered below.

"Sure, sure," I nod, as I wrap my earphones around my ears, and close my eyes.

"Alright, I'll call her and ask if she could fix this baby up." She takes out her phone, and flips it open.

"Sure," I said sleepily, as I dozed off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?