Completely Oblivious

Greg Sanders is in love.

He's known it for about three years now, but he's never had the courage to actually up and tell the person in question he's in love with them, mainly because he's afraid this person doesn't feel the same way about him. What he doesn't realize is that this person may just catch him in the act of announcing it to himself in a seemingly empty room.

This person is Nick Stokes.

Nick has had an idea that Greg has been in love with him for a while, but he's been waiting for Greg to tell him before letting him know that he feels the same way. His growing impatience isn't helping much. So what do you do when the person you love and who loves you back is completely oblivious to your love?

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of CSI in any way, shape, or form. If I did, Grissom would so be mine and I'd ship Greg and Nick to my best friend. This storyline, however, IS mine. Steal it and I shall hunt you down, rip you apart limb from limb, skin you and put your body on display in a cross country road show that may end up in parts of Canada, and your remains will be sold to the Russian circus, whether they're buying or not.

And: A huge THANK YOU to Emily (RedWingsRock1940) and Holly (cityxlights). Emily made the awesome layout; Holly made the beautiful banner!!


© Rachel (MetallicaLove9 and any other usernames I have had/may have in the future)