Status: Complete :)

Teardrops On My Guitar

Last Flashback

‘He’s the reason for the
Teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me
Wishing on a wishing star.’
~Flashback~
The wind in my hair as his car sped down the road. He told me he was taking me on one of his picture taking adventures. He sounded so cute when he asked me. How could I refuse?
But, he also asked me to be his focus for this set. The pictures were of me…
All of them.
“Alright, where are we going now?” I asked, smiling to him.
“To a waterfall,” he said, glancing to me. His chocolate orbs looking so delicate.
I sat there, silent, for the rest of the time. I heard the waterfall somewhere deep in the forest. Psh, like I knew where I was. Hah.
He smiled and took my hand securely in his. He made me feel safe. I let him urge me to the intended place, and I was speechless. It was gorgeous.
Pulling me along got me back to life.
“Oh, it’s beautiful,” I whisper.
“I know. That’s why we’re working here,” he said, a soft chuckle escaping his lips. Awh.
I nodded as he instructed me on where to go.
“Alright. Right there, be happy. At least look happy. C’mon. It’s not that boring. Smile. These’ll come out perfect,” he’d tease lightly.
I kept laughing and splashing water at him. It was just a good day.
He snapped one more picture of me before he said I could come to him. He kissed me gently then. Just once. A simple kiss meant the world.
‘He’s the song,
In the car,
I keep singing.
Don’t know why I do.’
Nolan sat down then, on a little rock. I smiled to him, taking his camera out of his hand. I snapped a few at him before I sat on his lap.
“What are you doing, missy?” he asked, holding my waist. I sat close to him, lifting the camera to focus on us.
“One, two, three…” I said and snap, the camera went. I was smiling and he kissed my cheek. How adorable.
“That one’s perfect,” I whisper, kissing his cheek. He took my hand again and led me to the car swiftly going home and to his little hide-away for him to develop the film.
As the last picture I took, I snuck up behind him, covering his eyes with my hand.
“Now, love, I can’t see,” he said, chuckling.
“Exactly,” I said, kissing his neck. I reached around and grabbed the finished product of the perfect picture.
And to her, it was still perfect.
~End Flashback~
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh. And she still has that damned picture too.