With Me

Seven

I jumped out of bed as soon as my alarm went off. I need to get to school and talk to Sam and Carrie about my plan to expose Missy for what she really was.

I got ready as quick as I could, throwing on some jeans, a blue t-shirt and pulling my damp hair into a pony tail.

I grabbed my books and bag and headed out the door.

"Hey," a voice called from the sidewalk. I looked up to see Jared waving at me.

"Hi!" I called nicely, but instead of joining him to walk to school, I jumped in my car and drove past him.

"Car!" I called to Carrie when I spotted her at her locker.

"Good morning sunshine," She said confused. I was over enthusiastic for a person who usually hated the morning.

"I figured it out! I know what to do to get Jared to realize that Missy is cheating!" I said whispering the last part.

"How?" She asked curious.

"I can't tell you until Sam gets here... where is she anyways?" I asked.

"Coming. She has to walk, her car won't start." Carrie said making a face. Carrie would never walk to school, ever.

"I could have picked her up!" I said.

"Who? Me?" Sam asked as she walked in the school.

"Yes, call me next time!" I said.

"Sam's here, now tell us!" Carrie said.

"Tell us what?" Sam asked.

"You guys are so confusing." I told them laughing. "I know what to do so that Jared will see that Missy is cheating on him." I explained.

"Ohhh! Yes, tell us!" Sam said.

"Well, Sam you need to have another party." I said hoping she'd go for it.

"Friday. Done. Then what are you going to do?" Sam asked.

"We have to invite every Grant that we know to this party." I said grinning evilly.

"That's his name? Grant? Sounds sleazy enough to me." Carrie said.

"You mean the guy Missy is cheating on Jared with? Oh boy! This should be one good party!" Sam said.

"How are we going to know which one he is? I know like three Grants!" Carrie said.

"Hopefully, we can catch them talking at the party." I said as I saw Missy and Jared coming down the hall.

"Ew." Sam said when she saw Missy.

I laughed, "We have to be nice and act normal."

"We were never nice to her..." Carrie pointed out. I rolled my eyes.

"Jord!" Jared yelled when he saw me.

"Hey," I said.

"How come you didn't walk to school?" He asked. Missy stood there rolling her eyes and acting bored.

"I needed to get here fast, had to finish up a project me and Carrie were working on." I said glancing at Carrie silently begging her to back me up.

"Yeah, Mr. Sparks loves to give out projects," Carrie said.

"Oh, that sucks," Jared said.

"Babe, like I know you love chatting with them and everything, but can we go?" Missy said rudely.

Sam narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth, probably to yell at Missy, but I cut Sam off.

"Yeah Jared, I'm sure Missy has to go cake some more make up on her face or something, so you guys better get going!" I said with fake concern.

Carrie, Sam and I turned around and walked away before Missy could even spit out a come back.

"Damn girl, you got some fire in you!" Sam said as we headed off to our first classes.