Status: I know it has been awhile, but I'm working on it.

The Boy Next Door

When I woke up, I was being carried. bridal style. I opened my eyes just enough, to see the sun coming up. I quickly shut them, wanting more sleep. I was gently put on my bed, the arms letting me go. I shivered as the warmth went away. Covers were pulled over me, to warm me up. I felt someone's breath at my ear. "Sweet dreams, beautiful girl. Love you." Matt whispered in my ear. It sent chills through out my whole body.

"I love you too." I whispered. Only my words were meant differentely than his. My balcony door shut quietly. And I drifted back to sleep.


----------

What if everything you have ever wanted was just a few houses away? Even better, what if they were also one of your best friends? That is exactly Sydney Wesley's situation. Simple, right? Wrong.

Sydney just wants to be happy. She just wants that whole in her heart to go away, but only one person can fix it. And that one person has a girlfriend. So what does she do? Take the next best thing or get the guy of her dreams, even if it means breaking some hearts along the way. Or does she do both? Just when she thinks her life can't get any worse, her best friend drops a huge secret.

When your life is filled with cliches, you would think you would know what's around the corner. But Sydney just seems to be going in circles.