Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

It's Just an Itty Bitty Little Thing On My Mind

Face down in my pillow is exactly how Jonathan found me.

I had apparently fallen asleep for I woke around two hours after my head hit the pillow. I lifted my head off of it and cracked an eye open checking my cell phone as pure instinct. Nothing. I then looked towards the window noticing the hot Texas sun was shining no more and a full bright moon had taken its place.

“Well that’s why there’s so much craziness, it’s a full moon,” I said allowed to myself

“I’m sure that’s just a saying.” I heard a voice coming from my doorway. In my sleepy and clouded state of mind I didn’t realize who it was until I saw a big smile and a spoon full of my cocoa puffs being shoved on someone’s tongue did I see that the voice was Jonathan’s.

Jonathan and I were close enough to where we basically lived in each other’s houses. We both had the key to one another’s house and both walked in unannounced and made ourselves at home, hence him eating my food while I’m asleep.

“I’ve got to check up on my houses creeper guard,” I said jokingly to Jonathan as he feigned hurt.

“Are you insinuating that I’m a creeper?” he asked sitting down on the foot of my bed as I scooted next to him.

I giggled and fluttered my eyelashes at him, “not if you give me the milk when you are done with those cocoa puffs.”

Taking the last bite, he handed me the bowl of milk and watching as I downed it right over the rim.

I sighed taking the bowl away from my face. Taking a really deep breathe helped me to realize I now had a severe case of milk breath mixed in with my sleep breath, not a good taste by any means.

“I’m going to go brush my teeth, I have milk breath.” I said handing Jonathan the bowl. He got up to take the bowl down to the kitchen while I headed to my bathroom.

After I had squeezed a decent sized squirt of toothpaste onto my toothbrush the bathroom door creaked open.

“Where did you put my toothbrush?” Jonathan asked looking around the counter.

“It’s in the drawer,” I replied through the foam in my mouth

After we had finished brushing our teeth the two of us migrated to the living room to watch a movie.
Settling on a random chick flick we both grabbed a blanket and snuggled up to each other on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder while is arms were wrapped around me in a tight embrace.

This situation was habitual for Jonathan and I. The two of us would always do these types of things and usually laugh at all the corny, romantic parts. This time I could already feel would be different.

The movie was typical, two best friends since diapers being in love with each other while the boy didn’t know of the girl’s feelings and the girl of the boy’s. There was a particular scene that was basically a mirror image of Jonathan and my position.

Wondering if Jonathan had noticed this too I tilted my head to see his face, unaware of how close his face actually was, he was looking at me too.

As I looked at his eyes I saw him switch from eye to eye to my lips and then back. Slightly, testing the waters, I leaned in.

Whether this was from the frantic state my mind was taking or pure impulse I’m not sure, I just knew this was one thing I needed to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
He is we - and absolutely amazing band, you should go check them out, they're my current obsession.

and also mine and my friend's youtube:

www.Youtube.com/users/wehatecreeps