Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

Love Me Or Leave Me.

I wanted to just slap Caleb for announcing that to all of the guys but that wasn't going to help anything right now. I stood in the doorway of the garage, looking at the guys.

Kyle had an ice pack on his nose and there was blood on his face. Across from him, Caleb's eye had visible swollen up and Jonathan's lip had puffed up and was still gushing blood.

"What the fuck?" I asked, stepping into the garage, "Is wrong with you guys?" The guys all turned to look at me.

"We could ask you the same thing!" Caleb snapped. "You're fucking with us, Evan." I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"Actually," Kyle said, his voice proving that he was pinching his noise, "You've been fucking with her," he pointed out. "Lucky bastard." Caleb scoffed, shaking his head.

"It's not all it's cracked up to be. Fuck yeah, she's amazing but she doesn't doo commitment," Caleb grumbled. I bit my lip.

"What were you guys fighting about?" I asked quietly.

"You," Jonathan choked out, spitting blood onto the floor.

"Why would you kiss Jonathan?" Kyle asked, raising his eyebrows. "Caleb and I aren't good enough for you?" I shook my head.

"No, it's not that....I just.... I had to know," I mumbled. "That spark that everyone said that would be between us. I had to find out."

"And?" Jonathan asked quietly. I bit my lip, looking at him. I shrugged, not deciding to tell him there was nothing because I wanted there to be something. I wanted it so bad. If I wanted it bad enough, I'm sure we could have it.

"I don't know," I sighed. "All of you....I just don't know. You've pushed this all on me at once and you want answers faster than I can even think," I babbled. "I'm just one girl. My feelings count for something in a relationship."

"Well, I suggest you think faster," Caleb said. "Or you're going to lose out on me." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Me too," Kyle mentioned.

"And me. Forever," Jonathan said. I bit my lip, looking over at Marc. He shrugged at me, taking a step back.

"Just give me time, okay?" I begged. "I just need time."

"You've got two days," Caleb said, before nodding once, grabbing his guitar and walking passed me. I sighed, watching him walk away. I looked back at Jonathan and Kyle. Jonathan shrugged, leaving the garage too.

"Kyle?" I asked quietly. He looked at me for a long moment before shaking his head and heading inside. I groaned, shutting my eyes.

What was going on in my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
Worst update ever, I know.