Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

Time To Dance

"Do you want to know why I don't love you back?" I asked Caleb, glancing over my shoulder to look at him before glancing back to Kyle. I bit my lip, rubbing at a spot of blood that wasn't really going away. "If you ask me," I started, not really knowing where the hell I was going with this but it just made sense to talk about it right now. "Well....I don't know for sure, but I think it might have just a little something to do with the fact you just keep pushing me and pushing me about it and you always have. Passive aggressiveness isn't cool," I snapped. I looked over at him again, still rubbing at Kyle's face. He stared back at me, his mouth hanging open.

"I'm just saying," I sighed, wiping the last of the blood off of Kyle's face. "Just because I'm confused, doesn't mean you get to be a douche! You've been the worst out of everyone. Why did you have to go and ruin it, Caleb? We were fine just the way we were but no. That's not good enough for you, is it? You have to fuck everything up by saying 'I love you!'" I exclaimed. I bit my lip, looked at Kyle once more before stepping away from him.

Next, I headed to Caleb, who looked terrified that I was coming closer. I put my hand out to grab his face and he twitched like I was going to smack him. I giggled a little, reaching out to grab his face again and beginning to dab at the blood on his face.

"And you," I started again, turning to give Jonathan a look. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I turned back to Caleb, tilting his face to go for another spot of blood.

"What did I do?" Jonathan asked incredulously. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean, what did I do?" I snapped. I sighed, trying to calm myself because I was getting so angry that I couldn't think. "How long?" I finally asked, glancing back at him. His mouth twitched and he shrugged.

"A couple years," he mumbled. "I don't....know when, exactly." I sighed, closing my eyes tightly. I wished it had been a couple years for me too, this would all work out perfectly, just like in the movies. But I just didn't like him like that.

"Why are you pushing me, then?" I asked. "You know how I am." Though I was pretty awesome at snap decisions, some things just pushed me to the edge in a sense. I opened my eyes to see Jonathan opening and closing his mouth over and over again at me. I looked back at Caleb, washing the last bit of blood away from his face. I sort of had a feeling Kyle's face was the one that got busted up the most.

"There," I mumbled, turning to face Jonathan again. I headed for him, biting my lip. Jonathan blinked at me a couple times, his expression turning blank as I reached him. I sighed, grabbing his face tenderly and finding blood. I dabbed at it, making a face. He was still bleeding.

"What about Kyle, isn't he going to get yelled at too?" Caleb asked, seeming to find his voice again. I nodded, continuing to dab at the still bleeding cut.

"Yeah," I sighed. I turned to see Kyle looking like a deer caught in the headlights. He gave me a weak smile and a 'heh'.

"What the hell is up with you?" I asked, "I mean, I can still count the number of times we've been alone together on one hand!" I pointed out. "And then you go and kiss me?" I asked. "In a tree, no less. I mean, what would have happened if I fell, Kyle? And if I run, that isn't because I want you to follow and kiss me again." I shook my head, looking back to Jonathan. "I swear, none of you have brains in your head," I grumbled. The bleeding on Jonathan's face began to slow down, which I took to mean my job was done. I tossed the rag at Kyle, shaking my head.

"I won't be put on a clock. And if you keep being douchebags, I won't choose any of you." With that, I headed out the door, into the garage and waved at Marc.

"Feel better?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Not really," I grumbled. "I've just got get out of here." He nodded and waved and I headed back out to my car to take a nice, long drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, you guys. D: Play's next weekend and I've got quite a few joints that it's my turn to update.