Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

Hey, How Long Till The Music Drowns You Out?

My long drive ended in a secluded part of the woods, where I proceeded to walk through until I reached a widespread meadow.

Jonathan, Caleb, Austin, and I had found this spot years ago when we had “run away from home” and gotten lost. The police found us and we didn’t get in trouble, so it serves as a beautiful childhood memory.

I came to this meadow to think, about everything. I’m certain no one knows I still go here. Jonathan and Caleb never came back here, they just couldn’t remember where it was, but I could walk to it with a blindfold on.

The sun peaks through the high trees on to the grass where I lye a blanket years ago, it has never been moved.

I sat there for hours completely sure no one would find me here, so I had forever to waste away right here drowning in thoughts of anything and everything.

When I got up to leave it was dawn, I had managed to either fall asleep or zone out long enough that a whole night and afternoon had passed me by. I still had no idea what I was going to do with those three boys.

Thoughts had passed through my head, things like: give each of them a chance, but then the situation would end in, “you chose to give him a chance first because you like him more,” or possibly another fist fight. I could Let them all fight it out, take me one dates, buy me presents or even make up a long detailed speech as to why they think they were the right one, but that just seemed too selfish and not of my ways.

I marinated on the date idea though, maybe that would work, a one on one, no one can interrupt or discuss the date unless I bring it up thing.

That sounded like a good idea.

It could happen over time, it wouldn’t have to all be at once, and when I do decide-if is decide- It will be easier.

Acting on impulse, as pure usual, I started a sprint to my car managing to almost trip on the stairs. It amazed me how, when I ran in the meadow and woods I didn’t even trip but when there’s barely any obstacles in my way I can fall face first.

I cranked up the car and whipped out my cell phone, at the time, this was the only thing that was going to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorryyyyyyy, my life decided to go insane!