Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

Turn Around, Bright Eyes.

After I had explained the date to each of the guys, I was pushed to decide which one I'd go out with first. Since Kyle had legitimately asked me out when I had told him about the idea, I decided it would be him. Sure Jonathan and Caleb had been pretty pissed at that but it wasn't my fault Kyle decided to be the smart one.

I wasn't really sure what we were doing, but all he had told me was dress the way I usually do, that it'd be fine. So, dressed in a pair of jeans and a tank top, I waited for Kyle on my front step. It was nice out today, so I didn't really mind it. When he did finally pull up, I checked the laces on my Converse, as beat to hell they were, to see everything was okay and headed for the car. Kyle popped out of the driver's seat, smiling at me.

"Hey Evan," he greeted, giving me a bright smile. "Weren't waiting out there for me long, were you?" I shook my head.

"Only five minutes or so," I informed. "I don't mind much, it's a nice day." He nodded, leaning against his car. I bit my lip, chewing on the skin, sweetened by my lip gloss.

"So," I sighed, letting my lip slip from my teeth, "Where are we going?" Kyle gave me a thoughtful look for a moment before answering.

"I thought we'd do what you want to do, instead of me picking something for us and you completely hating it because it wasn't something you like. Besides, I could learn more about you and you me this way," he told me, nodding. I smiled at him.

"That's actually a pretty good idea," I said, nodding. He smiled back.

"I thought so," he sighed. "So..." he paused, "Where do you want to go?" I bit my lip again, looking up at him, squinting slightly to make out his face in the bright sun.

"I think I know the perfect place," I informed.
______

"Come on!" I whined, grabbing Kyle's hand, dragging him towards the line. "You want to go on this with me!"

"Are you sure you want to ride this one?" Kyle asked, lacing our fingers together, craning his neck to see the track.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, "What are you, afraid of roller coasters?" I giggled. He looked at me, shaking his head quickly.

"Then come on," I sighed, pulling him down the line. He chuckled a little, squeezing my hand.

"Fine," he sighed. "But I make next ride choice." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I agreed. "Now come on!"