Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

No One Really Knew It Was Really Only You.

My breath caught in my throat as I heard the voice and I shut my eyes tightly and hoped it was just my imagination. Caleb's hands quickly moved from my hips and then my bra was haphazardly covering my chest.

"Jonathan," Caleb said, panting just slightly. "What the hell?" I peeked open an eyelid to see Jonathan standing in my door way, his mouth slightly agape and his arms crossed at us. Shit.

"What the hell, you two?" he asked, his voice sounding both very angry and pretty shocked. I gulped. Oh, we were in deep here. One thing you have to understand about Jonathan is that he absolutely hates being lied to, especially about things between people.

"I believe I asked first," Caleb said calmly, pushing his hair out of his face. "Do you always break into people's homes unannounced?"

"Do you always bang your friend and lie to your best friend's face about it?" he snapped back, and I had a feeling that one was directed at me and not Caleb. I sighed heavily, putting my bra back on and hooking it tightly. I slid off my bed, biting my lip as I walked towards the end of my bed and cocked my hip.

"Can we talk about this calmly, please?" I asked nervously, biting my lip. Jonathan looked so mad right there, his entire face was starting to turn red. He looked from Caleb to me, and then got this weird look on his face.

"What?" I asked nervously, looking down and blushing. Oh yeah, a bra and probably one of the skimpiest panties I owned. That was definitely keeping his attention. Which I had to admit, it was kind of weird to be getting that kind of attention from him. Caleb, I could definitely understand, hell if it was even Kyle, I would get it. Guys think with their dicks. But still, it was Jonathan.

"Hey! Up here!" I exclaimed, snapping at him. His head jerked up to look at my face. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk about this calmly?" I repeated, raising my eyebrows at him. His eyes went back down to my body for a moment before he rubbed his face and shook his head.

"How long?" he mumbled. I bit my lip and turned back to Caleb, who was still sitting on my bed in his boxers, completely dumbfounded. Like, not in the 'we got caught' kind of way, but as if Caleb realized something I didn't.

"About...six...months?" I answered quietly. Jonathan groaned and opened his eyes to shoot Caleb a look for a moment before he turned to walk away.

"Jonathan!" I groaned, biting my lip. I took a step towards him, like I was going to grab his arm. He looked back at me, his eyes flicked from my head to my body again before he shook his head and left. I groaned, turning back to the bed and flopped down.

"It'll be okay," Caleb told me, falling back and pulling me into his arms. He kissed my cheek, thumbing the under wire of my bra. "He'll get over it." Even he didn't seem convinced by that, but there was that look again. The one saying he knew something I didn't.

"Caleb, what..." I started but he shook his head.

"It's nothing. I thought....just nothing," he mumbled, kissing me full on the lips this time but things just felt different. "He'll get over it," he mumbled. "At least we don't have to keep it a secret anymore." I shook my head.

"Caleb, I don't think I want to do this anymore." He looked at me like I had just crushed everything in his little world. Slowly, he let go off me, got off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Caleb..." I started. "It's not like we're breaking up. We're still friends." He looked at me, shaking his head.

"No Evan, it's exactly like we're breaking up," he told me. He pulled on his shirt, pushing his hair around. "I wanted to tell you the other day that I love you, alright?" Without another word, he walked out of my room and left me in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't expect an update so soon, did you?