Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

Running Circles in My Head

I didn’t know what to do with myself after Caleb walked away. I had gone over the options in my head over and over, considering even the wildest of ideas. Talking to him right away was out of the question. Caleb had a boiling point and I was in fear of things he might do if he gets too upset.

Then Jonathan, though reasoning and caring, I don’t know how his reaction would be to this, the one I got when he caught us was enough to pull at my heart strings. Never in our friendship’s history of existence had we fought over anything larger than which one of us get’s the apple flavored juice box and who gets the orange.

I had to go out for air to clear my head, so quickly I gathered a random hoodie and slipped on a pair of flip flops before slipping out side into the beautiful Texas weather.

Not wanting to walk with just my thoughts alone I plugged my headphones into my ears and began my search for a mood appropriate song. Scrolling through my play list I stopped on the only thing I could think of that would drowned out my screaming conscious and turned up the volume as loud as I could handle.

In my haste to find a good song I felt my body collide into something and my butt took most of the impact as I hit the ground.

I looked up only to be met with the eyes of none other then Jonathan cook.

The surprise and shock that was running through me was apparently making my brain a little fuzzy for I made no attempt whatsoever to get up off of the ground, I just sat slack jawed and scrambling for words in my brain until Jonathan thrust his hand in my face and pulled my body up effortlessly. Being the cliché friends we are he “over yanked’ and I fell into him causing us to go into a forced hug

“I’m so sorry,” he said stroking my hair as he cradled my body into his.

“For what, bumping into me?” I asked slightly confused. Knowing him he did it entirely on purpose. “Shit happens.”

“No for earlier.” He said and let me go opting for holding my hands and looking me straight in the eyes. Typical Evan and Jonathan stance. “For busting in and overreacting, I had no right whatsoever.”

“Shut up Cook, you know you had all the right, your opinion really matters to me.”

“And I know that which is why I shouldn’t have acted so selfish I was just jeal-, I mean I don’t know what was happening to me.” Though he tried his best to cover up his mistake I caught on to his stumble in his words.

“You were jealous, Jonathan? Of what?”

Lightly, he smiled at me while shaking his head as if to write off the question, though I could tell by his eyes it was something that would honestly bother him.

“come on,” he said while throwing his arm around my shoulder and giving it a light squeeze let’s go hang out in town and forget all that has happened”

Yeah, tell that to the third party of the situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry i suck at writing and updating:O
title credit: You me at six

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN COOK!