Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

I'm Just a Man On The Balcony

My initial reaction when his lips touched mine was to push him away but given our current housing state that could mean pushing him out of the tree, so instead I let it continue on. His lips were soft and I found myself getting deeper and deeper immersed in his kiss, he seemed to know pretty well what he was doing and it felt great.

With every pore of my body singing and my ears ringing I pulled away from his soft lips, wide eyed, we looked at each other, I was hoping he'd say something, I sure as hell was at a loss for words

What seemed like an eternity later "please say something" came from his lips pulling out of a slight daze that my frenzied mind had been forced into.

"I have to go" I stuttered beginning to descend the tree.

Not now my head chided as I went on my way. While the hold world is flipped upside down, why not turn the lights off and completely blindside me with a mind blowing kiss from a tall skinny blonde kid who had too much potential for his own good.

I needed to talk to someone about all of this! I have to get this off my mind in some way.

I hit the ground and started sprinting towards the house. I could hear Kyle trailing behind me but I wasn’t about to look back and see how far away he was. I was just going to keep running until I got to my house and figure things out from there.

“Where are you going?” I vaguely heard Marc saying as I zoomed past him in the driveway.

That moment is when common sense hit me. I can’t walk home! I had absolutely no idea which was up or down in this part of town. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent a text to Caleb, the first contact I came to that I knew would actually do it, to come and get me.

Not wanting to stop somewhere that Kyle could easily reach me I set to run again only to pause dumbly on the curb in front of Kyle’s house and looked left and right as if would magically give me insight on which way to go.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and quickly jerk me around to be face to face with the owner of it.

“Are you okay?” Marc asked

“Yeah, just-," I was interrupted by Kyle barging in between Marc and I and crouching down to eye level with me.

“I’m not sorry.” He told me, panting from running, right before he pressed his lips to mine again.

Just as he pulled away from the second kiss we had shared that day, a car rolled up and Caleb Stepped out of the passenger side.

“Hey Evan, I came to get you, is everything okay here?” Caleb asked reminding me of a police man. From the tone of his voice I could tell he saw something or at least suspected it.

“Can we just go?” I asked as I headed towards the passenger side of his car.

Caleb nodded and dashed in front of me to get the door. I hung my head low knowing by the ticked off look on his face that I was in for a not so nice conversation when I got in the car.

Caleb rounded the front of the car hopping in the passenger seat. Just before we sped off I had a chance to catch the broken look in Kyle’s eyes.

‘Time to face the devil’ I thought as I looked over at Caleb while he began to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so lame, I'm sorry.

but check out me and my friend:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wehatecreeps