Status: please read the sequel!

Broken Records, Cupid and a Dose of Frerard

Broken Records, Cupid and a dose of Frerard

“Gerard!” screamed an annoyed mother down the stairs, “if you don’t clean your room, Frank will not be coming for a sleepover.”

“It is clean,” retorted Gerard.

“Just because your underpants aren’t on full display, doesn’t mean clean,” said Donna, walking slowly down the stairs, in to her son’s room in the basement. “Gerard, do you seriously think this is clean?” her eyes scanned the mess of art work, CDs, computer games, dirty clothes, books, magazines (not the porno one, very carefully tucked inside the pillowcase) shoes, make-up, school book, school bag, empty coffee cups, half empty coffee cups, half full coffee cups, plates under books, plates under… underwear?

“It is clean,” repeated Gerard. His head not moving as his hand gracefully drew a picture with perfect precision.

“Gerard, it is not clean!” screamed Donna, “I mean what I say, if I can’t see your carpet in half an hour, Frank will not be coming over.” She spun herself around; mutters of her son’s untidiness were barely audible.

28 minutes later

“Gerard!” screamed an annoyed mother down the stairs, “if you don’t clean your room, Frank will not be coming for a sleepover.”

“It is clean,” retorted Gerard. At this Donna walked over the CDs and books and magazines, and whipped the piece of paper from under Gerard. “Mo-”

“Does this room look clean?”

“If I say no, do I get my artwork back?” even before his reply, he knew the answer would be No Gerard.

“I sound like a fucking broken record. Clean it now.”

“It is clean…” Gerard’s voice trailed of as he looked around the ‘clean’ room. He got up and piled all the magazines in a ‘neat’ stake and put CDs back in random CD cases on the shelf, put all the clothes in the wash basket, although they had been washed thirteen hours prior to that moment, and put the plates and the coffee cups in the dishwasher.

A knocking at the door distracted Gerard from his pathetic attempt of cleaning. He ran to answer it,

“Frank! Hi,” she practically squealed, before hugging him.

“Hey Gee!” Frank replied with the same enthusiasm as Gerard. They both ran off into Gerard’s room. “Gee?”

“Yeah?”

“Why the fuck is you room clean?” Frank asked, a frown was etched on his forehead. Then they both burst out giggles before simultaneously screaming out,

“MOM!”

“What Gerard?” replied Donna.

“Nothing!” giggled Gerard.

Gerard and Frank started to chat randomly, from music to films to hair styles to Mikey. And if on cue Mikey waltzed in.

“Hey, why’d no one tell me Frank was here, and why can I see your carpet Gee?” Mikey asked, slightly shocked to find that Gerard had carpet, always assuming there was never a carpet but a sea of paper.

“Well, my darling lil’ bro, I told you over breakfast the Frank was coming-”

“Hmm, cuming” Frank rudely interrupted Gerard.

“Very funny,” Gerard said, trying and failing to suppress giggles, “anyway Frank was coming over at five for a sleepover, coz Mom and Dad are going out tonight and decide that you, my lil’ bro, need two babysitters.” Then with a very camp flourish of his hand Gerard pointed to Frank.

“Aww, What? I don’t need a babysitter, let alone two. Anyway, Frank is way more childish than me!” Replied a disgruntled Mikey watching Frank do bunny ears of Gerard’s head. Once Gerard realised this he tackled Frank to the floor.

“Fuck me Gerard, Fuck me,” Frank demanded after noticing that Gerard was straddling him.

Now, a very important fact that you should no is that Gerard and Frank both had HUGE crushes on each other, but couldn’t see that the other like him back. Amusing really, because to everyone else it was obvious. And now back to our story.

Gerard went slightly pink, which for Gerard was like going red, because he had very pale skin. Frank, though, lifted his hands to Gerard’s face and said,

“Aww, you’re so cute when you blush, Honey.” Both of them had a feeling that the other actually felt the same about each other. But this moment was too soon to be broken,

“Cough, cough” Mikey practically screaming before bursting into giggles with everyone else in that room.

As the laughing died down the convocation came back, which ending when the Way parents announced their departure. The three boys then decide to watch a film. Gerard got the job of setting up the TV and DVD player, whilst Frank and Mikey got the pizza left in the fridge and various drinks, also some kittles. While do their task, Mikey asked frank about Gerard.

“So, you and Gee.”

“What about us” said Frank fidgeting more than normal at the awkward atmosphere.

“Frank it’s obvious you like him.”

“You don’t think he knows?” asked Frank, panic taking the form of making Frank’s voice shoot about two octaves.

“No, but everyone else does.” Assured Mikey

“Everyone?” said a very worried Frank rubbing his throat because it hurt from going so high pitched.

“Hmm, let’s think, me, Bob, Ray, Bert, although he tries to ignore it, my Mom, possibly yours, you know how they like to talk.” Mikey informed. Frank’s response was silence, kind of worried that his mom knew he was gay, I wanted to tell her personally… whimpered Frank inner voice.

“But you know what’s annoying?” Mikey asked

“What?” asked Frank, somewhat pissed off.

“You guys gonna watch his film” shouted Gerard from the living room. Frank picked up the pizza and a large bottle of coke about to leave but Mikey whisper in his ear, he likes you too.

Frank didn’t know if he should believe him, but his inner voice stopped sulking and instructed Frank to flirt with Gee ten times more than normal. So Frank walked in to living placed the food on the table, bending over so his arse was practically in Gerard’s face. And Frank got answer which confirmed Mikey’s statement.

“In all my eighteen years, that,” slapping Frank arse, Gerard continued, “has got to be the sexy thing my eyes have ever seen.”

“You can look but you can’t touch,” replied Frank, his voice very seductive. He sat down to Gerard and used him as a pillow. Out of his eye, Frank saw Mikey making a heart shape with his fingers and blowing kisses, out of his other eye Frank notice Gerard get annoyed and put his middle finger up of the hand that was attached to arm around Frank’s body. Mikey just giggled and winked at Frank. Frank’s reaction was to sink deeper into Gee’s embrace.

When the film stopped Mikey said it was time to play Truth and Dare. So the boys sat in a triangle on the floor and spun the now empty bottle of coke. It pointed to Gerard.

Frank was going to ask Gerard who he fancied but Gerard chose Dare.

“I dare you to kiss Frank” Mikey said, trying to be cupid. Franks eyes widened in disbelief that Mikey had actually said that.

“Frankie, darling,” said Gerard shifting to get closer to Frank. He placed his lips on Frank’s; the torment to full on make out with him was agony. But Frank ended that pain by pulling Gerard closer into a make out session cut short by Mikey coughing, grasping that he had started this and mentally kicked himself.

The two kissing boys pulled apart and smirked to them selves. Frank then decided he had to pee. He got up and winked at Gerard and left. Gerard simply sat there a smug grin on his face.

“Go!” ordered Mikey, trying not to contemplate what his brother and friend would get up to.

Gerard was not an athletic person and refused to run, ever. But Mikey swore Gerard actually ran to out of the room.

Frank was sat outside the bathroom. And stood when he saw his idea of perfection walk towards him and started to hungrily make out with Gerard. One thing led to another and the couple ended up in the bathroom, with Frank being given the best hand job ever, the first actually but still, it was the best ever. When all the moaning and repaying of hand jobs turned to blowjobs and climaxing, and all that undeniably sexy activity that no one wants to read about, ended the couple just kissed and made there way back to Mikey.

At this point Mikey had his iPod plugged into his ears on full volume and a pillow over his head to block out the sound and mental pictures of his friend and brother. The boyfriends look at one another and diving on Mikey and started to kiss each other.

Mikey just shrieked and wished he’d never tried to be cupid.

Now this is where were we leave the story, say goodbye, go our separate ways, and randomly giggle at Mikey’s misfortune of his bother and friend making out next to him…
♠ ♠ ♠
1506 words..

there may be a sequel so comment me and i'll give u the link!

sequel
http://stories.mibba.com/read/198202/Homophobia-is-Gay-Just-Like-Frerard/