Sitting, Waiting, Watching

Sitting, Waiting, Watching

I hate this feeling, I hate those people. My life sucks. I miss Kieran. And that, that is why I'm doing this. A mindless ramble of thoughts ran through Zia's head as she slowly but surely moved the gun closer. She pressed the gun against her temple for the last time surely looked around her room. Her eyes hovered on the clock which now read 11:11pm Well this is it, make your last wish, she thought to herself and paused to process what out of her many wishes her wish would be. Then she decided. I wish I could see Kieran again. Was her wish and she did. The room seemed to warp into a seemly similar but different room, in fact it was almost the exact same room but instead of a pale pink it was a pale blue. I knew exactly what this was. It was no more then a flashback, a memory brought to life, so well thought out and remembered that it seemed as though it was actually happen again. For the last three weeks she had unsuccessfully been trying to kill herself, but she had always stopped, like there was some unknown force watching her and indeed there was. I was, among you humans I hold many names, The Grim Reaper, The Angel Of Death and of course in my option the harshest name, Death. I had seen this girl a time span ago, what you humans call a year ago to this date. The day I had come to take her departed brother away after he had decided to so mercilessly end his life. I had seen much sorrow from her and decided to observe her. I was a silent observer no-more than a bug on the wall.

"Ziaaa, come here I want you to see something." A deep taunting voice called out. I sighed, I had seen this a hundred million times, from both sides Zia's as well as Kieran's. This held no interest to me, but still I stood silently in the corner of the room and watched. I wasn't in the girl’s room anymore but the boys. He was smiling as he put the gun up to his head.

"Mhhmmm, Kayy I'm coming." She answered faintly from the door. He sighed, like he was eager to show her, which he was. Footsteps too faint for the human ear to hear echoed on the carpet, she was coming. The door opened with a quiet creek and already I could feel the horror radiating out from her. I smirked; this was what I waited for. "What are you doing? Get that gun away from your head!" She said as she rushed forward.

"No, don't take another step or else I'll pull the trigger." He ordered harshly, making her freeze in her tracks. I shook my head and was taken back to the real word, not the make-believe place inside the pathetic human girl's head. I was seeing two things at once, I was seeing her flashback of her brother and I was seeing her now. I groaned to myself things like this gave me horrific migraines. At the same moment they both tightened their fingers on the trigger.

"No, please don't Kieran, please." The past Zia begged as she dropped to her knees, as the real her let a tear slide down her cheek. The boy didn't answer he just smiled as they both closed their eyes and pulled the trigger, a loud boom echoed through the room as I fled from the scene. I fled outside into the cool night air and then disappeared into the darkness of the night
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are your friend haha.
Kidding
but comments are appreciated.