If Only I Knew How to Hate You

She Works For The Weekend

BAILEY

Stupid rickety bus. Stupid tiny bunk I’m sharing with stupid Alex. I groan, picking myself up from the floor, rubbing my forehead from where I fell off. I stand and push Alex. “Move,” I moan.

He snorts in his sleep and turns over, ignoring me.

Stupid.

Sighing I glance to the other filled bunks, with the various boys all sleeping around in random positions. Yawning, I lean against the wall next to the beds and slump down, hanging my head down in exhaustion.

The past three nights the boys had been up past midnight, with things to do early in the morning, that left me rushing around to make sure the place actually stayed somewhat clean. Then I’d be dragged to meals, sets for bands, and all this other crazy stuff. Meaning hardly any sleep for me.

Yeah, great tour.

Honestly, I have no idea how the boys manage to keep doing this. I nearly fell asleep on my feet yesterday, I swear. And it’s only been a month. Well, not even a month. Cause we started the tour near the middle of June, and it’s the first of July starting…in two minutes.

Weee.

Yawning, I close my eyes again and wrap my arms around myself. Well, if it’s all the sleep I’m going to get, might as well take it. I’m just lucky to get sleep at any time, since this is the only moment it’s silent.

“Bailey…Bailey…”

Groaning, I let myself be shaken awake and I tip over, my eyes still closed. “Go away,” I mutter.

“Did you sleep down here all night?”

“Most of it,” I murmur. “You kicked me out, remember? And I was too tired to slap you.”

“Aw, I’m sorry Bailey.” Then I feel Alex’s arms wrap around me and help me into the bunk. “Here. You sleep a little longer here, okay? We don’t need you for sound check.”

“I’m so needed,” I mutter sarcastically and grab the pillow closer. “Keep your voices down,” I add, finishing it with a yawn. And at last, I have the chance of a few hours of content sleep, without being bothered.

Almost sucks that I’ve missed breakfast, but it doesn’t matter me. I change into small plaid shorts and a merch tee while pulling my hair back as I step off the bus, looking around at the venue. Alex had mentioned we’d be in Texas for the next two days.

I wasn’t too excited.

Lots of people, for one. The horrible heat, for another. And them together, for the last bit. Seriously, it couldn’t get much worse.

“Hey, babe.”

Never mind, it can.

Groaning, I turn around to face the sickly creature. Not that he’s sickly. But he’s pale and black and disgusting. I don’t think he could even spell the word shower. “Hi,” I give him a tight smile and start walking again.

“Long time no see, huh?” He offers cockily, strutting along by my side. And much too close for my taste, so I shove him farther off.

“Which was a good thing,” I snap at him heatedly. After finally getting some rest, the sun was already hot, I’d been shoved through the crowd, and I most certainly did not want to deal with this character. “Now I swear, I do not care about who you are. I do not care about your music. And I’m definitely not playing hard to get, capish? You’ve been bugging ever since Tour started and if you think I even accept your advances, you’re way wrong. You disgust me in every aspect. You’re stupid, cocky, a horrible singing voice, and no talent for music, strutting, or anything. So just shut up and shove off before I decide to decapitate you. Got it?” I snap at him.

He mumbles, grunts, and walks away.

Then I hear a wolf whistle.

I whirl around, ready to verbally tackle again- or physically if need be- but my eyes widen slightly in surprise, finding Alex standing casually on a loudspeaker, giving me a two-fingered wave and his famous smirk.

Sighing, I start over his way. But I’ve found, in the past few weeks, it doesn’t actually bother me that much, him calling to me like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
wolf whistle.
Stupid.
Yola Website::
http://sitebuilder.yola.com/sites/S3/De5d/D2f0/D77a/Dcf2/U8a49866b23289cbc01232fca770f2d5e/8a4986c823289cb901232fce9db46c5f/if-only-i-knew-how-to-hate-you.php
[RiddleADream]
please, you 113 subscribers, have patience!
ifonlyiknewhowtohateyou.blogspot.com

Had to fix the chapter, sorry to get y'all excited. Have to go over ALL my stories [more than ten, thank you very much] so I can try and get UNbanned in a week or so!