Lost in Memories

Friends to cheer up but then it gets even worse.

Gerard's POV

I woke up with my head aching. I saw many things broken. The floor was soggy and me and Mikey either. I realized what happened and started to cry again. But softly. Mikey noticed me and we decided to cheer up and go for a hamburger.

We were holding tears and walking down the street, not saying hello to anybody. After our breakfast we went home and Bob was waiting for us. He invited us to the park and we agreed. He said that he met some new guys. They moved in the town yesterday so they could be our friends.

Those friends were waiting in the park. Tracy Phillips, Frank Iero, Amanda Richards and Ray Toro. We were hanging out and having a good time. We became best friends.

Mikey's POV

Yea we meet those guys. They are friendly. I hope Gerard will be more patient if he will have someone more to talk. These are his first friends and he seems happy.

In the evening Gerard watched his fav show and I was preparing dinner. The phone rang and I answered. The pain started to run all trough me like a thousand knives cutting my back and I just felt tears agin. But they seemed strange. They were like blood slipping down my face and I was feeling sick and half dead.

Those words were whispering trough my ears and down my body:
"She's dead, dead, dead, dead."

And I repeated:"She's dead?"

Like I wasn't sober, like I wasn't interested, like was thinking something else... Gerard heard me, saw me shocked and ran out of the house. I just hung up and ran after him.

He was lying in the middle of the road and shouting:
"NO! NO!"

I sat next to him and held his hand and prayed. Some older guy stopped and screamed at us, what do we think we're doing...I didn't care but I took Gerard to backyard and we were sharing feelings and crying and this way the most awful moment in all my life. I bet even bigger in Gerard's...

Gerard's POV

NO! NO! NOOOOO! I felt my heart stopping, my face rotting and my wrist bleeding. I ran out of the house and fell on road screaming and crying,

Mikey joined me but later replaced me in the backyard. I was watching stright at the full moon and it seemed to me like my mum's head singing to me:
"Son carry on, just carry on, though my dead and gone believe me, your memory will carry on, will carry on, And in my heart I cant contain it, your death just wont explain it..."

So there I found the answers that I must get over with and go on with my life. I told Mikey of the mum's spirit talking with me and we felt so tired.