Lost in Memories

Can I tell you my story?

Mikey's POV

It was storm tonight. I didn't even notice. It rained, I didn't feel. So didn't Gerard. We were just sleeping in fear, memories. Tracy noticed us all soggy lying in grass. And I think it wasn't soggy just of the rain. She woke us up asking everything possible, so worried and scared.

We had to tell her everything and she took us to her house. When we came in her mother didn't see us. When I saw her cooking eggs, I almost started to cry. I just saw fog in front of my eyes. It was cuz of tears. In my head appeared another picture. My mum cooking pancakes, me waiting for them and Gerard standing at the door in PJ's laughing at me with a bear in my arms.

Tracy poked me and we had to take shower and get dressed. I saw some girl entering her room and winking at me. Tracy said that it's her adopted sister Enya Kim. Her parents died in a car crash too, when she was 5 years old. Well when she mentioned the car crash I remembered mummy again. Enya joined our talk and we all became such good friends.

Gerard's POV

It was nice to meet Enya. She's like very funny and friendly. This is filling the hole in my heart a bit. I can feel myself rebuilding of finding new friends. Tracy admitted that she loves Frank. It was nice to hear that but I really felt strage like people are happy and they still have their luck. I was asking myself why have I lost it all first...

I sank to tears again and Enya noticed me. She wanted to share her story with me. She told me that when her parents died she was an orphan with her only sister Marry Jane. Enya was adopted by the Phillips family with a new sister Tracy, one year older. Enya also told me that she misses her sister very much and she doesn't know where she is and what she's doing for all these years. Is she still an orphan?

Then she even remembered that they were twin sisters. It was hard to listen to all that. I realized that I'm not the only one with a hole in my heart. Her face was wet. She was keeping tears. I hugged her and she started to cry in my arms. I felt she was feeling better. So was I. At least I comfessed all this to someone.

Mike'y s POV

We had to go. It was late and Gerard didn't want to go. I reminded him of his fav show but he didn't mind. He was talking with Enya. I was happy to see him talking with someone and I just invited Tracy and Enya to our house. Maybe to watch the show together or I will bake some omelettes.

We arrived and I was having a good time with Tracy upstairs. We were watching some vidos on youtube and I was afraid that Tracy will go down and see the damage in the kitchen. Oh yea, she did. She was upset cuz she saw vodka and all that. She knew we were more than depressed becuz of mom. She helped me to tidy up and I thanked her.

She told me to never do that again cuz this is not a solution for all. I realized it's true. We saw Enya and Gerard cuddling on the couch and sleeping. I turned off the TV and offered Tracy to sleep her. She had to let her mum know about this so she called her and stayed.