Lost in Memories

The final death

Gerard's POV

I went to my room and I saw it empty. On the walls were words:
"YOU ARE NEXT!"

and I just fell on the floor, on bed in real, and closed my eyes. It was snowing outside but snowflakes were like drops of blood falling from the sky and emptyness.

I would better join my mother and Tracy. But I knew my death will make a chain and Mikey will join me soon next and then Enya, Frank, Amanda, Ray... But I can't help it. I crawled out trough the window and fell off the roof. I was buried deeply in the snow and I didn't mind. I felt how the snow was insorbing into my skin and bones.

Soon I didn't feel my heart beating anymore, but I didn't feel the chill either. My breath stopped and my eyes were closing alone.

I saw a shadow of Mikey screaming:
"GERARD NO!"

I mummbled something and saw dark, then light on the other side...I...I...

Mikey's POV

Gerard didn't wake up, he was more than cold Enya was on her knees and tears were everywhere mixed with snow and he was not moving. Frank wanted to call 911 but I said it's too late. He was DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD...

My face was sick, my eyes were bloody to see Gerard lying in death, my only brother. Now I stayed alone with no mother, no brother. Enya was holding Gerard's hand and she felt horrible, watching all these deaths of her best friends.

She went to kitchen and she took a bag of salt and jarred it into her mouth, ran back out and coughing, she lied next to Gerard and said bye, Mikey. I saw blood flowing out of her mouth. I doubted what she had done. Soon she closed her eyes and I realized there's no other way. I cut my wrist, so did Marry Jane.

We said that we will join them and live there happier. Soon I felt like I have no liqid on my body anymore. It was true. I ran out of blood. I couldn't breathe so I started to move around the floor coughing and I heard Marry's last words and...